Eastern, Western or Southern......

I much preferred the eastern to the western. I just felt safer walking around the port areas on the eastern route and I appreciated that I wasnt being hounded to buy anything. The taxi drivers weren’t aggressively trying to get me to take their taxi and it just seemed more like home. Here is the price, no haggling, no bargaining.

We were all set to do the southern route but I switched jobs from banker to teacher and had to cancel that cruise. But we will get there sooner or later!

Southern for us too! There are so many more port options. Choices from 4-6 ports on a 7 night cruise. If you can swing a B2B you only pay airfare once and can get 8-12 different ports in 2 weeks.

The islands are all different, especially if you do island tours to see & learn and not just do beaches.

Aruba was a total surprise. I thought it would be tropical and turned out to be like a desert.

We’ve done two 7 night cruises on opposing itineraries and then a B2B with 11 different ports and 1 repeat port.

Lots of bang for the buck if you cruise to see different ports and don’t prefer sea days.

Although I think there are also some southern s with only 4 ports and 3 sea days. I much prefer the port intensive itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern! It takes you to islands you don't generally get to that often. It is usually port intensive 5 ports in 7 days but well worth it. I booked one for march 2020 already so my husband can see a new group of islands.

We’ve done Eastern and western and much prefer the eastern. I don’t love Jamaica, but love Turks and st Thomas. We are doing a 9 night southern in December and can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If Royal could squeeze a Turks stop in a east or west itinerary it would be awesome. Besides carnival Corp ships I know MSC goes there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If Royal could squeeze a Turks stop in a east or west itinerary it would be awesome. Besides carnival Corp ships I know MSC goes there

We’ve been there twice on Holland America. It’s a great relaxing port.

Would love to go to Turks!!!! Did u like HAL?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Bang for your buck try MSC. Cheaper than anybody else and it's still a cruise! Best of all they status match so if you are a diamond or even platinum get some perks for trying them. Won't sail them again for a long while but if you want to get to Grand Turk and not be on a ship from Carnival or Hal or princess give 'm a whirl

Thank u all for ur responses!!! I'd love to do a b2b but I'm afraid that'll be awhile yet, lol. Sadly, we only have 7 nights and since this will be our 1st RCCL trip, I thought I'd see what the general thought was 😉

Totally agree with majority. Loved Southern but also enjoy Eastern. Western would always be our last choice.

Would love to go to Turks!!!! Did u like HAL?

We’ve been on 4 Hal cruises and loved them except the last one this past Christmas. We had fun, but there was a lack of entertainment, especially in the evening. We are going on the navigator and looking forward to more to do.

We’ve been on 4 Hal cruises and loved them except the last one this past Christmas. We had fun, but there was a lack of entertainment, especially in the evening. We are going on the navigator and looking forward to more to do.

That was the problem hubby and I had on Celebrity Reflection. Awesome service, beautiful ship but we just felt like the sidewalks rolled up by 9pm. It's the only one we've been on, so ive been doing a lot reading on cc to figure out who to try next 🤔