You Know Your Cruise Is Getting Close When...

Saphire

When my calls with my mother end with "See you in ____ days." or "I'll meet you in the airport/hotel lobby."

When I start seeing "Cruise" on my day-runner overtime I open it (so basically within a month).

When I start planning outfits and packing lists.

You have your big suitcase on the diningroom table 3/4 full 45 days ahead of sail date.

In my own defense, I’ve been purging clothes so I decided to pull out what I’d need for the trip.:D

Edited by Reagan0712
Spelling

You have your big suitcase on the diningroom table 3/4 full 45 days ahead of sail date.

In my own defense, I’ve been purging clothes so I decided to pull out what I’d need for the trip.:D

I'm not quite at 45 days ahead to pack, but the suitcases are definitely out 2 weeks ahead, and I am doing a lot of thinking at that point as to what to bring.

1. You realise that there's too little time to lose the weight to fit into those trousers and that shirt ...

2. You really MUST order the currency today, irrespective of he exchange rate

3. You cannot defer setting the central heating timer to 'Holiday Mode' and you cannot remember how many days you're away for, adding on 4 days for the pre & post cruise stays but then deducting 2 days so that the house is warm when you return to Scotland in winter, still wearing THOSE Caribbean shorts ...

1. You realise that there's too little time to lose the weight to fit into those trousers and that shirt ...

2. You really MUST order the currency today, irrespective of he exchange rate

3. You cannot defer setting the central heating timer to 'Holiday Mode' and you cannot remember how many days you're away for, adding on 4 days for the pre & post cruise stays but then deducting 2 days so that the house is warm when you return to Scotland in winter, still wearing THOSE Caribbean shorts ...

Too funny.....and too true......:)

I start ironing! And ironing! And ironing!

For whatever good that does--the stuff looks great going into the suitcase but coming out? It's all wrinkled! (What actually happens inside that suitcase???) - Musing About Cruising