Cruise a year out - No excursions, no FTTF

I have never booked a cruise this far out before (May, 2019). My booking is showing no excursions available, not even FTTF. If FTTF was sold out would it still show up on the list but just be listed as unavailable? This is The Dream out of Galveston.

Thanks for your help.

I'm sailing out of Galveston on Vista in June 2019 and have the same issue. My PVP told me the excursions should start to appear any time from 13-15 months in advance. She said they tend to release them in streams- so yours in May and mine in June might come out the same time.

I'm also waiting for FTTF.

FYI for my sailing this May 19th, I was able to purchase FTTF April 12th 2017 which was when it became available. I don't know if anything else opened that day or not, we won't book excursions through Carnival, only FTTF.

• 4 weeks later...

The FTTF for the 2018 cruises was posted on April 12th, 2017. I would imagine the same time frame will be used for the 2019 cruises. The carnival website just says they will become available in spring 2018, so any day now.

I have never booked a cruise this far out before (May' date=' 2019). My booking is showing no excursions available, not even FTTF. If FTTF was sold out would it still show up on the list but just be listed as unavailable? This is The Dream out of Galveston.

Thanks for your help.[/quote']

I have one booked in Feb and it isnt showing up for me either

The FTTF for the 2018 cruises was posted on April 12th, 2017. I would imagine the same time frame will be used for the 2019 cruises. The carnival website just says they will become available in spring 2018, so any day now.
First, this is a month old thread you bumped and the OP's question was answered several times over. Secondly, maybe for you, but not all FTTF were posted on 4/12/17 for 2018 cruises. We booked our June, 2018 cruise in early March, 2017 and didn't see FTTF (and the first round of excursions) until months later.

First, this is a month old thread you bumped and the OP's question was answered several times over. Secondly, maybe for you, but not all FTTF were posted on 4/12/17 for 2018 cruises. We booked our June, 2018 cruise in early March, 2017 and didn't see FTTF (and the first round of excursions) until months later.

April comes after March :cool: