Question about carry on luggage

travsmom

I am wondering if you can use the small suitcase that comes with a 3 piece luggage set as your carry on. It would be on rollers and that would make it so much easier for me to handle. If this is okay,would I be able to put a bottle of wine in it. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Many cruisers use that 21” size luggage as carry-on. Like you said, the wheels make it very easy to manage.

You certainly can put your bottle of wine and your tins of juice/soda in your wheeled carry-on. You can also put the wine/soda/juice for your Cabin mate in your bag too.

I am wondering if you can use the small suitcase that comes with a 3 piece luggage set as your carry on. It would be on rollers and that would make it so much easier for me to handle. If this is okay,would I be able to put a bottle of wine in it. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Carnival does not care what size luggage you use as long as it fits thru the scanner (yours will).

Some cruisers carry every piece of their luggage onto the ship (not me as I am not paranoid)

My only luggage is one piece 21" for an entire cruise. It is easy to handle, holds everything I need, can fit through the scanner no problem, and can get wheeled up the ramp to the ship easily (for me).

The small cooler I pack takes up half the small luggage. Wish I could do just that as a carry on but no space.

Each checked suit case and carry-on suit case should not weigh more than 50 pounds, and when lying flat, bags must not exceed 16 inches high by 24 inches wide (the length of the bag is not a factor). For security screening purposes, all luggage should be unlocked. Oversized luggage and locked luggage may cause delivery delays.

This is from CCL website - we use a medium sized suitcase & it fits easily through the scanner. I prefer to carry on my luggage so I can unpack right away & not have to worry about it later. Plus I don't have to worry about it getting lost or falling into the ocean or being crushed beneath a bajillion other suitcases in those giant bins they use to load them onto the ship.