2019/2020 Cruises

Geoffa30

I was just given these tonight from someone on CC...hope this helps in planning!

Thanks for posting. Do you have the Asia ones perchance?

A total yawn fest though from Princess. Was hoping the Sky might have done something interesting or the Royal would go to Hawaii. Glad we’ve booked Fiji on the Ruby now for this 2019/20 season.

I was just given these tonight from someone on CC...hope this helps in planning!

Thanks a lot for the sheet!!

One thing is interesting, however: which ship would do South America in 2019/20?! Coral maybe? She is the only ship with a large gap in the schedule between fall 2019 and spring 2020.

The majority of ships is deployed already, which could be candidates for those itineraries:

Sky/Regal: Caribbean from FL

Royal: West Coast from LA

Ruby: Australia

Emerald: Panama Canal and West Coast/Hawaii from FL and LA

Crown/Caribbean: Caribbean from FL

Star: West Coast and Hawaii from LA

Golden: Australia

Grand: West Coast and Hawaii from SF

Coral/Island: Panama Canal +Hawaii in Island, Coral featuring a large gap...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought the asia opened all ready...I only heard that the ones i posted were opening may 17 for all....i was given these from another member ans this is all they were given. Perchance if asia hasnt already opened it is opening later this year

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Hi Cassandra, I can't view the schedule downloads. Is there a way to send it to me? I can enter my email in the profile and then delete it after you write it down. Thank you- Lynn

Hi Cassandra, I can't view the schedule downloads. Is there a way to send it to me? I can enter my email in the profile and then delete it after you write it down. Thank you- Lynn

sure I can email them.. My email is in my signature if you want to just email me that way you don't have to do the dance with your email. If you email me please put your cc name and type cc request in the signature so I don't think it is spam.

sure I can email them.. My email is in my signature if you want to just email me that way you don't have to do the dance with your email. If you email me please put your cc name and type cc request in the signature so I don't think it is spam.

Thank you! I sent you an email. :)

Lynn

Hi Cassandra

Tried opening them on my phone, but no luck. Maybe they'll work on my PC?

I was able to open them on my Samsung as it has an excel type program...try your computer..if not I can try emailing them to you and may have better luck opening that way...my email is in my signature...but if you email me please make sure to use or put CC request and your name in there so I don't think it is spam.

Thanks very much for posting, I’m glad to see the Belize sailings I was interested in will be on the new SKY.

yeah! we were to be in Belize this august but princess changed the schedule. ...was bummed as we planned to go cave tubing! guess I will have to take another cruise...what a shame...;p

I live in San Francisco so I'm always looking out for some new interesting cruises in/out of SF. There's a neat 5 day cruise that goes to San Diego and Ensenada, I'm interested in that as it only requires a few days off of work and no flights. Also, a 4-day repo to Vancouver that visits Nanaimo is new and something I'm interested in. Also, they are doing more of the roundtrip SF cruises to the Pacific Northwest. I also like the 10-day Mexico cruises out of LA that visit Loreto and La Paz, with a fun overnight in Cabo. So for me, I like the Pacific Coast schedule for 2019-2020. A few years from now, when my kids are in college, the SF to Sydney cruise that was announced is something I'd be interested in doing as well!

Thanks for posting. Do you have the Asia ones perchance?

A total yawn fest though from Princess. Was hoping the Sky might have done something interesting or the Royal would go to Hawaii. Glad we’ve booked Fiji on the Ruby now for this 2019/20 season.

Here's a link to all the releases, including the Asia ones:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kJwELxmQ45Qxi8a8x7MWFy-xbh_r3A7a?usp=sharing

I live in San Francisco so I'm always looking out for some new interesting cruises in/out of SF. There's a neat 5 day cruise that goes to San Diego and Ensenada, I'm interested in that as it only requires a few days off of work and no flights. Also, a 4-day repo to Vancouver that visits Nanaimo is new and something I'm interested in. Also, they are doing more of the roundtrip SF cruises to the Pacific Northwest. I also like the 10-day Mexico cruises out of LA that visit Loreto and La Paz, with a fun overnight in Cabo. So for me, I like the Pacific Coast schedule for 2019-2020. A few years from now, when my kids are in college, the SF to Sydney cruise that was announced is something I'd be interested in doing as well!

With that repositioning in May 2020 it looks like the Grand is going to be replaced for cruises out of SF.

With that repositioning in May 2020 it looks like the Grand is going to be replaced for cruises out of SF.

I agree. But there are currently no repo cruises of a ship coming into SF in May 2020 so I wonder what that ship could be!!

Thank You for this! Been waiting to see what the Sky Princess would be doing in the Caribbean, was hoping for something a little different but still happy.