Is the Lemonade being phased out?

4_THE_HALIBUT

Get some individual serving Crystal Light powdered mix. Walmart has a store brand. It's cheap, takes no room or weight, and mixes with ice water.

At last check, ice water was still available on Carnival, but you never know... they may start charging for ice soon ;).

Get some individual serving Crystal Light powdered mix. Walmart has a store brand. It's cheap, takes no room or weight, and mixes with ice water.

At last check, ice water was still available on Carnival, but you never know... they may start charging for ice soon ;).

I bring packets of different flavors of the "Hawaiian Punch" brand, and my wife brings Crystal Light lemonade and pink lemonade. We use our Tervis tumblers to mix them in.

Just got off the Dream and there was no lemonade on the Lido deck. All dispensers contained tea and cranberry juice. Haven’t seen anyone mention this about other ships.

Did you by any chance ask someone, either one of the staff in the buffet area, or at Guest Services, about this? All anyone on here can do is speculate.

Just got off the Dream and there was no lemonade on the Lido deck. All dispensers contained tea and cranberry juice. Haven’t seen anyone mention this about other ships.

Guess i'll have to drink more Crown Royal and Bud light. :D

I do like mixing the tea and lemonade though.

Thanks for reminder of crystal light. Probably much better than the lemonade..