Bad Butler

Sheshefran

Of course I was only kidding. You can see from my signature that I haven't even sailed. Just thought I could people a laugh. Sorry I missed the part of walking out of shows. LOL:cool:

As well as arriving late for said show and making 20 people stand up while you found your seat.

I was smoking on my balcony, drinking a Pepsi, (read no coke)because they took the water I wanted to bring on board away when I boarded. I would have preferred a Rebellious Fish but I was too trashed, it being spring break and all, to go the bar. Well the butler walked in and told me I could not smoke on the balcony because my obnoxious neighbor could smell it, oh well. So I asked him if he would take my towel and at 6:00am put it on a pool chair right in front of the pool for me soI would have it when I woke at about 10:00. He refused. You guessed it no tip for him.

(take that washy washy)

Sums up about every third post on this board. Bravo & thanks for the chuckle!

Thank you to those arrogant enough to assert their own natural superiority in every thread. I swear to God, Cruise Critic is really going downhill.

Thank you, OP, for the levity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah for like a bunch of years now....

Seriously?????? What a joke. If I were your neighbor, I would have ensured you were fined every time you lit up and your room locked down for a deep clean. It would have been ship security, not your butler knocking at your door.

Obviously a joke -- do not take life too seriously.