Bad Butler

Sheshefran

I was smoking on my balcony, drinking a Pepsi, (read no coke)because they took the water I wanted to bring on board away when I boarded. I would have preferred a Rebellious Fish but I was too trashed, it being spring break and all, to go the bar. Well the butler walked in and told me I could not smoke on the balcony because my obnoxious neighbor could smell it, oh well. So I asked him if he would take my towel and at 6:00am put it on a pool chair right in front of the pool for me soI would have it when I woke at about 10:00. He refused. You guessed it no tip for him.

(take that washy washy)

I was smoking on my balcony, drinking a Pepsi, (read no coke)because they took the water I wanted to bring on board away when I boarded. I would have preferred a Rebellious Fish but I was too trashed, it being spring break and all, to go the bar. Well the butler walked in and told me I could not smoke on the balcony because my obnoxious neighbor could smell it, oh well. So I asked him if he would take my towel and at 6:00am put it on a pool chair right in front of the pool for me soI would have it when I woke at about 10:00. He refused. You guessed it no tip for him.

(take that washy washy)

Seriously?????? What a joke. If I were your neighbor, I would have ensured you were fined every time you lit up and your room locked down for a deep clean. It would have been ship security, not your butler knocking at your door.

(take that washy washy)

You should have been vaping. Its better for you and no smell. You made your Butler come and scold you and now he's not happy either that he was forced to do this because you made a mistake. He probaly hates his job now because he's not a Security Guard and he's not getting paid any extra for this extra work by the cruiseline to come and see you about smoking. You should stop ordering him around with crazy requests, he's the Butler, not the Pool Boy. (Who you SHOULD TIP to do this for you) You should apologize to your Butler for making his job harder than it has to be.

:mad:

Edited by MizDemeanor

(take that washy washy)

Beg your pardon?

Even tho I am pretty sure this is a joke you know as well as I do there are people who cruise who are just this clueless. And all it takes is one or two cabins of people in them like this during a cruise to make for a miserable experience for a butler.

(take that washy washy)

Way to funny! Thanks for the chuckles.

Seriously?????? What a joke. If I were your neighbor, I would have ensured you were fined every time you lit up and your room locked down for a deep clean. It would have been ship security, not your butler knocking at your door.

Like a moth to a flame.....

(take that washy washy)

haha - now that is hysterical!

(take that washy washy)

I take it you are also an educator who hates children who sailed during spring break? You clearly need scolding in that and every other case.

Thank you. You get me

You are too funny !! Best of all the comments to your post bring out all the people who not only don’t have a sense of humor but have to reply in a negative scolding way to everything they read. Good Job!

Sent from my iPad using Forums