Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Italy52

Hubard Glacier Viewing

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Italy52 said:

 

I just took a look at our Princess Southbound itinerary and found that it was offered --- 2.5 hours at a price of $259.95 pp.

It looks like you are sailing later this year. It sounds like a  great excursion - I can't wait to hear about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Coral said:

Did this ever happen last year?

I didn't see any posts from anyone that actually took it. Looked like a few signed up for it but it was canceled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

I didn't see any posts from anyone that actually took it. Looked like a few signed up for it but it was canceled.

I hope it goes well this year! I would sign up in a heart beat for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coral said:

It looks like you are sailing later this year. It sounds like a  great excursion - I can't wait to hear about it.

 

Hi Coral.  Yes, we are sailing this year a little later than we usually do.  At the present time, I am not sure we will be going on this tour.  Although we LOVE Hubbard, not too sure that we are willing to spend $500+ for the short excursion time they are offering.  Also, it was cancelled a few times last year and never got off the ground to my knowledge so we just might just sit this one out until we get feedback from other cruisers that have taken the excursion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 7:14 AM, Coral said:

I hope it goes well this year! I would sign up in a heart beat for it.

 

Coral, we decided to go for it.  When I signed up for the tour there were only 20 slots (now 18) available.  Don't know how many signed up before me.  We will be back the first part of July so I will let you know about the excursion when we return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

 

Coral, we decided to go for it.  When I signed up for the tour there were only 20 slots (now 18) available.  Don't know how many signed up before me.  We will be back the first part of July so I will let you know about the excursion when we return.

I will be anxious for your review.

 

You can always cancel 48 hours in advance if you have a change of mind. Hopefully there will be some reports before your cruise but being close up to Hubbard sounds amazing.

 

Theresa

Edited by Coral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My family will be at Hubbard Glacier mid June on the Coral Princess.  We are going to go for the excursion too and hopefully the excursion won't be canceled.  I too will let other travelers know how it turns out.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards
      • Celebrity Edge in Europe Sweepstakes
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Community Contests
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...