Another Survey

manc

For the first time after 12+cruises and with 4 more nooked we have received a survey.

Would we pay more for faster internet or better quality drinks or dry cleaning etc or art works. What do.we want in the shops???

We like what we get now and changes already discussed on here might prevent us from being loyal customers.

We want a classless ship and not one where we are getting different levels of service and food and drink.

You know, for the mainstream lines to blatantly ask you, "Hey folks. We'd like ideas on how we can increase revenue. And how much we can increase it until you get upset" might work, but not on Azamara.

For heavens sake, their prices are high enough. I really have zero desire, if I am paying the prices asked, to put even more $$$ in their pockets. AND, to give them a roadmap how to do it.

I haven’t received the survey but one thing to comment is obviously the WIFI question. My prediction is that in only a couple of years, maybe before, paying for WIFI will be considered a curiosity.

Asking if you are willing to pay more for better WIFI is basically a sign that you are out of touch with reality. It is like paying extra for flatscreen TVs. Really?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven’t received the survey but one thing to comment is obviously the WIFI question. My prediction is that in only a couple of years, maybe before, paying for WIFI will be considered a curiosity.

Asking if you are willing to pay more for better WIFI is basically a sign that you are out of touch with reality. It is like paying extra for flatscreen TVs. Really?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree with that and have seen it included in so many hotels in Europe that it's almost a thing of the past there. They always seem to be so much farther ahead than the US. I come back to hotels in the US and laugh when they say, "Would you like to pay for Wifi?". Uh no, I'm used to getting it for free!

Just completed the survey, have to admit there were a lot of ‘No’ and ‘not interested’ responses by the time I’d finished it:eek:

I can understand the desire for Market Research, but the content of this one defies belief, it’s a ‘more inclusive’ line for heavens sake and expensive enough these days. Clearly the bean counters are out for more. Well I’ve got a few tins in the cupboard they can have:D

Yes, we've just today put out another survey...re Onboard Experiences! We invite all of you to participate :hearteyes:

It is not all about what you'd pay for or not pay for. Some of it is about the onboard art program, our onboard lectures, whether you'd like to see more destination-specific artists onboard, whether you'd be interested in special brunches in our Specialty Restaurants, etc etc. I know this community will have opinions on most everything asked, so please click the link and take our survey.

Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OnboardExperience

Be advised that the survey is on the long side with 41 questions. Once you start it you will need to complete it 100% to have your responses tallied. Of course you can leave the browser open and return if you need to take a break.

Thanks, more seemed to abruptly stop after I answered a laundry question, not sure if that was the last one. I did go a whiter shade of pale at the question about a Shots menu but thats me.....

As a very loyal Azamara's customer, the more I see what is happening (together with the price increases etc) the less likely I am to book again. Why destroy what was a very good product with all these unnecessary changes.

filled in survey,gave my views on art auctions,seemed to me what could they drop and what would you pay extra for,i agree the shots bar was a random question

questions about the lunch time food in the restaurants looked interesting,wait and see

Edited by gosport11
added

The laundry questions are actually the end! I agree the end of the survey is abrupt. In small print at the top of the Survey Monkey page is a thank you for taking the survey. I wish it was much bigger to show our appreciation.

I received the survey via email, but could not access it via the link in the email. The screen just quivered when I hit the Begin Survey button. Had to use Bonnie's link, which worked.

I do wonder how much notice Azamara take of the responses to these surveys, given some of the changes which have been happening.

I felt the spa questions stupid as i saw nothing new being added for treatments . the gym classes are not at a time i like so i only use treadmill. like to see more tasting classes and a shots bar or a list of shots to buy. tea- whoever did this does not know the difference from afternoon to high tea.

As a very loyal Azamara's customer, the more I see what is happening (together with the price increases etc) the less likely I am to book again. Why destroy what was a very good product with all these unnecessary changes.

Totally agree, unfortunately they are already well on the way to spoiling the line in the drive for extra revenue.