Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

15 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

I know John Williams the Head chef at the Ritz well.

He was previously at Claridges.

He is a proper grown up chef.

The Ritz dining room is a wonderful place for dinner. The Ritz also has a dinner dance on a Saturday evening that we regularly go to.

Oh they have just shown the dinner dance .. Looks fabulous Mr Luxury.. you definitely enjoy the good life ..🥂..   dear husband and I are off to Palma in June to stay at the hotel convent de la missio which we luv it has a British Michelin star chef Marc fosh based at the hotel... Perhaps you will invite me to the Ritz sometime 😜...

3 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Davey, we go to: Plymouth, Cork, Bantry, Galway, Killybegs, Ullapool, Scrabster, and Skagen. The cruise ends in Copenhagen. 

I keep wanting to book a cruise to Oz and NZ too but never seem to be able to......I will keep looking.

Hi Lois, 

Is that the August 27th voyage? I was considering that one.

2 hours ago, Lvshack said:

Davey Wavey I just loved your fabulous photos of your India holiday the photos & videos were absolutely stunning... Hope you will keep us up to date when your on your next fabulous adventure..safe travels ..

That’s really kind of you LV, I’m glad you enjoyed them. I’m sure I will be posting next January. I Might do a live from on the Celebrity board but I haven’t spent much time there so far. Did you catch the later video that I did with music added?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

Hi Lois, 

Is that the August 27th voyage? I was considering that one.

Hey there, yes, that is the one🙂 I got a really great deal on it while on board! (Especially for a solo).

Would love to meet you!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lvshack said:

Oh they have just shown the dinner dance .. Looks fabulous Mr Luxury.. you definitely enjoy the good life ..🥂..   dear husband and I are off to Palma in June to stay at the hotel convent de la missio which we luv it has a British Michelin star chef Marc fosh based at the hotel... Perhaps you will invite me to the Ritz sometime 😜...

You never know,

Enjoy the Convent but be good  😀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hey there, yes, that is the one🙂 I got a really great deal on it while on board! (Especially for a solo).

Would love to meet you!

That itinerary is interesting.  I'm looking at that one or one of the Sept. voyages on the Nova - see you in Roll Call if I book the same one as you!

23 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Thank you to the UK for Peter Gabriel & his band

Below only if you are feeling like some music tonight    Secret World

Amazing music and awesome video!  Thank you Que! 🥰

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, QueSeraSera said:

Thank you to the UK for Peter Gabriel & his band

Below only if you are feeling like some music tonight    Secret World

Thanks for sharing this.  He's touring this year and I've been eying the schedule to potentially tie into a trip somewhere...

• Like 2

On 4/23/2023 at 5:50 PM, Lois R said:

Hi Davey, I agree....beautiful and delicious looking pictures! 

Oh, I will be in your neck of the woods later this year😀 I booked a cruise out of SouthHampton while I was sailing last week on the Spirit. Sailing in late August on The Dawn. All new places for me so very much looking forward to it!

Hi Lois

Peter and I (Angela) are also on the 27 August Dawn cruise.  It is a super itinerary as it goes to smaller places not the usual Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Edinburgh range which we know from land trips anyway.   We  visited Bantry  Bay and went to the Italian Garden on the island on our honeymoon.   It was lovely then over 50 years ago.     i have put that down on the excursion list.

Do say hello to us - I really enjoy your posts.   I think I will be more recognisable to you than the other way round as I use a bright red rollator (push along)

Hope we have good weather which can be only drawback to British cruises