HAL's Sad IT

HUNKY

My other half and I love Koningsdam and are looking forward to cruising on Pinnacle II (Nieuw Statendam). Although I don't have trouble with the website, I'm amused by the HOURLY emails regarding an EXC tour left in my cart.

In the past two days I've received over 36 "notification" emails.

I'm ready to pay for the shorex once HAL offers a discount! [emoji3]

Maybe I should remove it from my cart...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAL's website is so bad they should be embarrrassed and/or ashamed but they do not em to care as they know how bad it is yet they do nothing to improve it. That speaks very poorly about them and they shrug their shoulders at us. A Big So what to us !

Edited by sail7seas

My other half and I love Koningsdam and are looking forward to cruising on Pinnacle II (Nieuw Statendam). Although I don't have trouble with the website, I'm amused by the HOURLY emails regarding an EXC tour left in my cart.

We have no such issues with unwanted HAL e-mails. Why? We do not book our cruises directly with HAL and have politely told our PCC not to "bug us." And we seldom to ever purchase any HAL excursions (why encourage them). My thinking is that HAL should simply increase the price of all their excursions by 50%. It will enhance the bottom line (we are CCL stockholders) and those that prefer HAL excursions will continue the to pay the price. Otherwise they would have to either book a private tour or actually do something on their own.

Hank

I also had a promotion for a discount on shore excursions. It was very limited as to the time frame you had to book the excursions. I think I had to book the excursions well in advance and the discount ended 6 months or so before the cruise.

I believe the OP is being sarcastic on getting a discount.