Hobart 8:00-2:00

Sea

Burnie 9:00-9:00

Sea

Melbourne 9:00-10:00

Sydney

So what you say? A minor change

BUT

It now means we are in Hobart on a Saturday, and the mean Salamanca Markets, so now the spending money is likely to exceed the cost of the cruise.

Surely I’m entitled to some compensation, aren’t I.

Easy GUT, just keep Mrs and Miss GUT well away from the Salamanca Markets no $$$$$, just go and see my son's museum 'Mawsons Hut' on ye olde Hobart Town waterfront. .:')

Above all enjoy, no compo will be forthcoming from NCL old son, they have the right to change the itinerary.:rolleyes:

So we booked Norwegian Jewel to Tasmania

So what you say? A minor change

BUT

It now means we are in Hobart on a Saturday, and the mean Salamanca Markets, so now the spending money is likely to exceed the cost of the cruise.

Surely I’m entitled to some compensation, aren’t I.

Oh you lucky people i loooove those Markets.. spend up ( and the handmade silk scarves ..buy a few different colours [emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy GUT, just keep Mrs and Miss GUT well away from the Salamanca Markets no $$$$$, just go and see my son's museum 'Mawsons Hut' on ye olde Hobart Town waterfront. .:')

Above all enjoy, no compo will be forthcoming from NCL old son, they have the right to change the itinerary.:rolleyes:

Miss Gut isn’t coming on this one, staying home, working and dog sitting.

We love Salamanca Markets. But I think it would be DH who would spend more than me! It's a great place to buy last minute Christmas presents.

Good luck Mr GUT! I'm sure Mrs GUT will enjoy her day at Salamanca Place.

It is a short day there, not enough time to do much. A long day in Burnie though.

Leigh

We love Salamanca Markets. But I think it would be DH who would spend more than me! It's a great place to buy last minute Christmas presents.

Good luck Mr GUT! I'm sure Mrs GUT will enjoy her day at Salamanca Place.

It is a short day there, not enough time to do much. A long day in Burnie though.

Leigh

Shhhhh but I real chance I’ll outspend her. Especially if the pen man and chocolate man are there.

No if I’m going to have to spend a few weeks pay at the Markets NCL should kick in a bit shouldn’t they?

Just take your auto gratuities off old son, then you can have money to spend at Salamanca.:'):halo: Bring your stewards back a Huon Pine pen, they would like that.:')

Just take your auto gratuities off old son, then you can have money to spend at Salamanca.:'):halo: Bring your stewards back a Huon Pine pen, they would like that.:')

Not that easy with NCL to remove the grats, and that’d only give us about $200 anyway, not enough for Mrs Gut, just glad we leave at 2:00