New and Improved CC

How to post pics from a Galaxy S9+

Hopefully this is similar to other android devices like S6

Quote or start a new post.  Click the paperclip that says 'Click to choose files'

Select the blue button in bottom right that says Files.  Or take a picture from your camera with the Camera button

Mine defaults to recent pics, if you want the Gallery clicK on the three horizontal bars in upper left

Choose Gallery, then find the gallery you want and click on your picture

Wait for it to upload, repeat, or click 'Submit Reply'

that's it

30 minutes ago, broberts said:

linustechtips.com

That is a very clean site on both the phone and desk top. I could work with that. Even the font is readable on my phone.

So what you are saying is forum type sites are going to be web based. I understand that would be the way to go if it is a not for profit site. I can’t see Facebook, and all of my department store, banking, food service apps going web based. My local supermarket has an app that allows me to scan my groceries and use my phone at the self service check out to pay. Everything is already bagged before I pay.

This site is so slow loading your tech site was faster.

Posted painfully using my iPhone.

@Iamcruzin, there is still a place for apps but not as many as one might think. HTML and associated technologies are getting pretty sophisticated.

The website I posted actually uses the same software base as CC. It is, of course a much smaller site which perhaps accounts for its simplicity compared to CC. But I do think that CC has overthought things in the interests of providing maximal flexibility.

I'm hoping that speed will improve one the initial flurry of problems have been sorted.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I typed instructions,  but they disappeared.  Let me try again from laptop

Ive never tried to use this forum via a mobile browser,  this message is using MS Edge on my S8. Below is test picture from phone. Thee forum did look a little wonky in landscape.

Resized_20180911_075129.jpg

15 minutes ago, BillOh said:

Ive never tried to use this forum via a mobile browser,  this message is using MS Edge on my S8. Below is test picture from phone. Thee forum did look a little wonky in landscape.

Resized_20180911_075129.jpg

Pretty sure very few of us did.  I'm using Google.  Seems fine

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Pretty sure very few of us did.  I'm using Google.  Seems fine

With the lack of a good mobile app, i will probably do more so now.   My wife thinks my patience as grown as I got older, but actually my phone has helped me survive waiting for her while she is shopping. 

• Haha 1