Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

March will always be higher at the end of the month as more US schools are on break. However a 9 nighter wouldn’t be bad. We have often said a 10 nighter would be perfect. 

Did a 10 night on Equinox over Thanksgiving.  It really was the perfect amount of time.  We had a great time and were not sad to disembark.  Since my kids are still so young I have no need to travel during peak times but the only 9 nighter I see on Harmony is that March one.  

22 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

First couple seasons are great for binge watching.  I highly reccomend it.

Fully agree with John.  We started watching a couple of months ago and just started season 4 last night.  Great regular characters and impressive guest stars.  Looks like John Lithgow is this season's guest star and Adrienne Barbeau made an appearance in S4E1.  Worth watching if you have Netflix, assuming that you aren't bothered by some language (love Dexter's sister).

Andrew - Why multiple boards?  Are they designed for different purposes or is it more a fashion statement?  Do boards take a while to dry like bathing suits?  Inquiring minds...

Oh man!  How did I miss this cruise review until this morning??!! 🤔 I guess nothing is getting done here at work this morning while I get caught up. 😉

One indication that I've got cruise fever .... I looked at this sign, and at first, I thought it said "No Cabanas". 40 days to go until I board Allure .... can't come soon enough!

1466C0DF-EB1A-485B-A993-BEFAD267C45F.thumb.jpeg.4161dbf25a899405e52ba4ffaa9958f4.jpeg

Edited by ramja96

On 10/22/2018 at 8:16 AM, A&L_Ont said:

Up and at atom. That’s a hard joke to split.  

This was the best dad joke yet! 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:31 AM, John&LaLa said:

First couple seasons are great for binge watching.  I highly reccomend it.

Another vote for Dexter. Add it to Lisa’s binge list. 😉

19 hours ago, Andy C said:

Currently eyeballing a 9 night cruise on Harmony in March. Prices are a bit high now. If they come down enough I’ll pull the trigger. My last and well documented experience on Harmony finally and unequivocally taught us that paying a high price for Suite Class on RCI is simply not worth it anymore. 

We're on that cruise. Our first 9 nighter