Does anyone do an all Australia cruise?

zitsky

If you say you want an Indonesian/Aussie voyage look for when Carnival Oz and P&O Oz have dry dock schedules as the ship will refit in Singapore and sail from there, then go to places in South East Asia such as Bali and go around the topand side of Oz which usually means Darwin, Cairns, Airlie Beach and Sydney.

Check out voyages that go from Singapore to Australia as they will have what you described.

We did this cruise this summer gone and it was fabulous. 14 days and we went from Singapore to Bali (2 day overnight), Komodo Island, East Timor, Cairns , Airlie Beach then Brisbane. It was with P&O Oz.

Princess does several:

- the circumnavigation of Australia twice a year, usually on Sea Princess, and typically March/April and October/November. This is also sold as Bottom End and Top End sectors.

- Sydney to Far North Queensland return, ships vary.

- Fremantle (Perth) has some return cruises that cover only Australian ports - some up to Broome and others across the bottom of Australia.

37 minutes ago, paul929207 said:

A few years ago we did a cruise around Australia (round trip Sydney). It was 28 days and we had a great time.

Could you share the name of the cruise line?  I guess these are about a month long.  It's a big country.

6 hours ago, zitsky said:

Could you share the name of the cruise line?  I guess these are about a month long.  It's a big country.

Check Princess Cruises, P&O - Australia & HAL. Affirmative, ones I have seen are minimum 28 days

Best cruise we ever did, there are a few options,

Princess offer a couple each year, most 28 days, but we did 33 that included Sth Island of NZ

Celebrity sometimes offer it as two cruises top and bottom end, orAukland to Perth, and then Perth to Sydney

Royal Caribbean offer some b2b that allow either round trip or similar to the Celebrity one

Regent recently offered one I looked at but $$$$$$

Cunard sometimes do it, but haven’t seen it in the current plans.

HAL have done it in the past, but haven’t seen it for a year or two.

19 hours ago, zitsky said:

I'm thinking something that starts and ends in Sydney or Bali.  I've seen it somewhere but now I cannot remember where.  Lots of Aus and NZ trips but I have been to NZ multiple times.

Link to a current “Live from” blog on the Oceania board:

Just now, babs135 said:

Sea Princess 3rd October 28 nights. Princess website showing it sold out

They seem to sell out quick, which leaves me wondering why there aren’t more on offer.

im ready to do it again