No equinox summer sailings

DanaDanes

Hi - my husband and I were toying with a July cruise for a week. I know there were many a month ago. Now it appears they are all cancelled? I can’t find any on the website out of fll or Miami for the month of July. Does anyone know what’s up?

7 minutes ago, DanaDanes said:

Hi - my husband and I were toying with a July cruise for a week. I know there were many a month ago. Now it appears they are all cancelled? I can’t find any on the website out of fll or Miami for the month of July. Does anyone know what’s up?

They are still listed....however all currently showing closed post dry dock...maybe re-categorizing??? 

I think it's a glitch.  My equinox cruise on March 23 (next week) didn't show up this morning on the website, but when I search my TA's site, it's there with some cabins available in inside, balcony and concierge. 

Look on a TA site and see if it's listed there. 

8 hours ago, mfs2k said:

I think it's a glitch.  My equinox cruise on March 23 (next week) didn't show up this morning on the website, but when I search my TA's site, it's there with some cabins available in inside, balcony and concierge. 

Look on a TA site and see if it's listed there. 

1 minute ago, sleepless said:

Equinox is  to  be  revolutionized at the beginning of June, and back to regular sailings out if Ft. Lauderdale.  I just made final payment for my cruise beginning June 29, ending July 6.

It's scheduled for dry dock in May.  Our June 1 cruise is still showing in my planner.

5 minutes ago, hiccups said:

It's scheduled for dry dock in May.  Our June 1 cruise is still showing in my planner.

That is correct. The schedule shows the date of next sailing after being Revolted. Thus:

https://webapps.celebritycruises.com/revolution/schedule/

I made the same assumption the first time I saw it, but the Millennium has been Revolted and the Summit is now being Revolted, to be finished on the 23 of March. Thus Equinox will be finished on 1 June. Unless the schedule has changed.

9 hours ago, DanaDanes said:

Hmmm. I’m not seeing them at all. At first I attributed it to a website glitch but it has persisted no matter how I search

We've seen this stuff happen on previous cruises, the closer we get to departure date. In our case the ship was 'sold out' to the public and staterooms did not show available, thus the cruises didn't come up. Travel agents and the cruise line were likely still holding staterooms but we couldn't see them. Then cancellations started as final payment loomed and all the sudden our cruise was showing up again. It happened a number of times closer to sailing date. This might be the situation here, but who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

Something going on with their site.  I cannot get on the Cruise Planner for out June sailing today.  i wanted to book an excursion, but still have time...not too worried.    The error page said they were aware and were working to fix. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, K12Guy said:

We've seen this stuff happen on previous cruises, the closer we get to departure date. In our case the ship was 'sold out' to the public and staterooms did not show available, thus the cruises didn't come up. Travel agents and the cruise line were likely still holding staterooms but we couldn't see them. Then cancellations started as final payment loomed and all the sudden our cruise was showing up again. It happened a number of times closer to sailing date. This might be the situation here, but who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

I think it is an issue with their web site, not TA's holding back cabins.  Our cruise is not until November and the last time I was able to check there was a lot of cabins available. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hiccups said:

Yes, you are correct.  I worded my response improperly.   I had intended to say that it would be back in service the beginning of June.

I work in a high school, and am brain dead by the end of the school day, and do not always write what I mean. A hazard of the job. Lol.

• Haha 1

Well I found the cruise (July 6 eastern Caribbean) - and now when I go though the booking process, the ONLY option is cruise fare only. No perks at all or the option to buy. And price is really high considering no perks (3200 sky suite, 1900 aq per person)   

Even a sky suite is without perks! 

I am spoiled  but I won’t do a celebrity cruise without at least 2 of them. Any ideas on this? Are they pulling perks from the newly drydocked ships?

1 hour ago, DanaDanes said:

Well I found the cruise (July 6 eastern Caribbean) - and now when I go though the booking process, the ONLY option is cruise fare only. No perks at all or the option to buy. And price is really high considering no perks (3200 sky suite, 1900 aq per person)   

Even a sky suite is without perks! 

I am spoiled  but I won’t do a celebrity cruise without at least 2 of them. Any ideas on this? Are they pulling perks from the newly drydocked ships?

The pick 2 perks seems to come and go...i agree with you...I don't book without them. Kind of like shopping at Macy's when there isn't a sale...lol   Wait till they come back...usually don't disappear for long.

• Like 1

Have you tried to go to the menu and navigate Cruise Deals and find Sale Beyond deal and do your search from there?  It may give you the rate with the 4 perks.  Otherwise call or better yet if you have a good TA who gives additional perks just book with them, they certainly have access to all the different fare classes.