CAN'T FIND FORUM ON SPECIFIC SHIPS?

john kaz

i am still getting use to this new forum set up...  I use to be able to choose Norwegian, then choose a specific ship to read forum/board topics on just one ship...  I cannot seem to be able to find that option right now.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks, John

15 hours ago, john kaz said:

i am still getting use to this new forum set up...  I use to be able to choose Norwegian, then choose a specific ship to read forum/board topics on just one ship...  I cannot seem to be able to find that option right now.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks, John

Yeah, that feature is either gone, or so well hidden that after months of looking, I still can't find it.

Might you have meant something like this LINK:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/cruiseline.php?line=Norwegian

This does not have discussions about ship specific agenda - - -

I don't believe that I have seen a ship specific forum (unless confusing it with a Roll Call)  but then I haven't

been around CC that long when you needed to bring your own oars and propulsion was done to the beat of music -

optional catered box lunch.

One thing to do is use the Search feature and search for your specific ship i.e. EPIC STAR BLISS etc.

Yes you will get a random sort of discussion - suggestion maybe define the search more specific by location/port.

EPIC San Juan pier crashing.

Also consider other websites for your information search YouTube Google and the link above.

Click on the NCL ship and get a ton of data.

Need info about a specific cabin try Google or YouTube i.e. NCL BLISS cabin 18106

When you reach the end of the internet you won't need the data anyway !

On 3/25/2019 at 2:21 AM, john kaz said:

It is still there - top left of frontpage when in NCL forum, you have to choose "select ship" to get the available ships to choose from:

image.thumb.png.18aabbb91c7aef9470765553f7fa09b1.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

It is still there - top left of frontpage when in NCL forum, you have to choose "select ship" to get the available ships to choose from:

image.thumb.png.18aabbb91c7aef9470765553f7fa09b1.png

Oh my gosh, thanks for that heads up.  I certainly didn't know it was there.

• Like 1