Contacting John Heald

I've seen several people say they have contacted John Heald for various reasons. How do you contact him? Do you make a public post to his Facebook page? Contact him via Facebook Messenger? Or is there some other way? What is the most effective?

It depends on what you want. The most direct route is to post on his FB page. He doesn't have messenger. The emails he gives are generic that might get to him after going through Miami. If its for a freebie, you will be redirected back to his FB page.

10 hours ago, fyree39 said:

I know Jacinta, his assistant, has responded to me before. John, too, when he's around.

Jacinta is great. She helped me organize the meet and greet for our roll call group last month and did a fantastic job getting everything together that I needed.

17 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

He will ask you to post on his FB page 4 days before your cruise for special dining room table requests, 1 day before your cruise for anything else...

What's a special dining room table request? I mean, what can you request?

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, Carolina Girl 99 said:

I posted to his FB page a couple of days ago about ship time change in Bermuda and got a reply (from one of his staff) within just a few hours

Do you mind saying what they told you? I am interested as well and will be going in September for one overnight there, Sunshine out of Charleston..

21 minutes ago, bingo3 said:

Do you mind saying what they told you? I am interested as well and will be going in September for one overnight there, Sunshine out of Charleston..

They told me the ship would change to local time the night before we arrive. Breeze out of PC with just one overnight 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Titan_Cruiser said:

I don’t post much on FB. How do I post something to him without everyone being able to see it?

You can't.  All posts are public and anyone else can respond.  If your timing is off, he won't see it at all.  

10 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

You can't.  All posts are public and anyone else can respond.  If your timing is off, he won't see it at all.  

So if I go look at his FB page I can see where everyone has asked questions?

When you pull up his FB page, scroll down a little bit and you will see "See Visitor Posts" click on that and that is where you will ask your question to John.  He really does respond to these daily, unless he is not on FB that day.  If you read his posts, he will usually say when he is not going to be available on the Visitor Posts.  But usually his assistant answers, and if it's something John needs to know about, she will let him know. 

It has been a few years, but I used to receive email postings from John Heald, but I don't believe he sends out emails anymore, right???  So if we want to read anything from him, we have to go to FB?