FCC Promo - double OBC when booking onboard

JAT0303

Just off the Island Princess this morning.  They have a promotion giving double OBC for FCC when booking on board for select cruises.  I've attached the flyer, it expires 9/3/19.  We used it for an Alaska cruise next summer.

1871902226_PrincessOnboardFCCOffer.thumb.jpg.287f6ca89e91f1ffcd9c2e0acdcf2c45.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/15/2019 at 1:47 AM, jennybenny said:

Thanks for sharing! I've heard of people saying there are "perks" to booking while on board and I've never seen any myself!  Nice to know they exist!

We have always found it made sense to have some future cruise credits on our file.  Bottom line is that you will get back your original FCC investment when you book, plus you will get an OBC (varies depending on the length of the cruise) which can be combined with just about any other OBC.  If you do not use the FCC in the allotted time (I think that might now be 2 years) it is completely refunded.  So the only down side is laying out a few hundred dollars (refundable).  We seldom book an actual cruise (while onboard) but simply pay for unassigned FCCs.  These are applied to our future bookings (always done through various cruise  agencies that provide even more amenities).

Hank

• Like 1

This one kills me all the time.  Sorry, but you buy FCD's @ $100 a pop. :classic_ohmy:

A FCD is a type of FCC in your Captain's Circle account that has a future value of OBC if/when applied to a booking.  Another type of FCC can be a Voyage Goodwill or when taking Princess up on a move-over or cancel and you get the refund back into your CC account as a FCC.

Edited by steelers36