Has Coco Cay Beach Club showed up in your Cruise Planner yet?

snowglobe

20 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Yes..just recently for our May 2020 cruise.....Yikes....$$$'s...At this price point I think our extended family group of 10 will just play it by ear and may end up booking nothing.

I am impatiently waiting for overwater cabana to show up in the cruise planner for April sailings....what was the price you saw?  If you saw it for May....I hope that doesn't mean they pushing the date for opening ;(

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

I am impatiently waiting for overwater cabana to show up in the cruise planner for April sailings....what was the price you saw?  If you saw it for May....I hope that doesn't mean they pushing the date for opening ;(

Did not see the option for over the water cabana's on our cruise planner for May 2020.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It's getting loud. Bell doesn't seem to mind.

This is her 3rd hurricane 

I thught I saw a report that indicated Cocoa Beach's roughest time will be midnight to 1am.

11 hours ago, Ashland said:

Yes..just recently for our May 2020 cruise.....Yikes....$$$'s...At this price point I think our extended family group of 10 will just play it by ear and may end up booking nothing.

Did you see the Day Pass on offer? If yes, what are they charging for it?

I’m trying to decide between a CoCo Beach day pass or a Chill Beach daybed for two of us - hoping for a quieter spot on the day when more than one ship is at a Coco Cay, during our two-stop sailing.

Chances are good that the price that you see for next May will be indicative of the range being set for it. Thanks!

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I could do a lovely excursion at my condo for day trippers. 😎🌀

I am guessing Cocoa Beach shows up in your daily program quite often.  😉  Happy to see you are safe...and no loss of power!  Yaaahh!!  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, snowglobe said:

I’m trying to decide between a CoCo Beach day pass or a Chill Beach daybed for two of us - hoping for a quieter spot on the day when more than one ship is at a Coco Cay, during our two-stop sailing.

Chances are good that the price that you see for next May will be indicative of the range being set for it. Thanks!

Just a head's up...some of our off topic posts are because you mentioned Coco Beach.  I believe you mean Coco Cay.  😉 

4 hours ago, snowglobe said:

Day Pass..Thrill Water Park...$79.00pp

Thrill Water Park & Cabana $799.00 per cabana

Chill Beach Cabana...$999.00 per cabana

Chill Beach Bed...$299.00pp

Oasis Lagoon Cabana...$999.00 per cabana

Zipline...$109.00pp

Helium Balloon...$74.00 adult...$44.00 child

• Thanks 1

• Clarea changed the title to Has Coco Cay showed up in your Cruise Planner yet?
2 hours ago, island lady said:

Just a head's up...some of our off topic posts are because you mentioned Coco Beach.  I believe you mean Coco Cay.  😉 

When they complete it....it will be called coco beach club.....that is where the overwater cabana are rumors to belong

• Like 1

• Clarea changed the title to Has Coco Cay Beach Club showed up in your Cruise Planner yet?
35 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

When they complete it....it will be called coco beach club.....that is where the overwater cabana are rumors to belong

Ahh..OK...something that does not exist yet then.  Gotcha!   At least they did not add an "a" to coco.  That would really be confusing!  😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Day Pass..Thrill Water Park...$79.00pp

Thrill Water Park & Cabana $799.00 per cabana

Chill Beach Cabana...$999.00 per cabana

Chill Beach Bed...$299.00pp

Oasis Lagoon Cabana...$999.00 per cabana

Zipline...$109.00pp

Helium Balloon...$74.00 adult...$44.00 child

As you know these prices vary so much between sailings and ships, seen higher and lower. Some by a lot. Currently my Apr/May 2020 Cruise Thrill Water Park & Cabana is $399. The Chill, Lagoon and Oasis Cabana's are listed at $599 each. 

5 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

As you know these prices vary so much between sailings and ships, seen higher and lower. Some by a lot. Currently my Apr/May 2020 Cruise Thrill Water Park & Cabana is $399. The Chill, Lagoon and Oasis Cabana's are listed at $599 each. 

RCI:  Really Consistently Inconsistent.  😉 

35 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

These are the prices as of today for my May 3, 2020 sailing on Harmony...Yes I know there can be a lot of variables ... but was posting directly to the question asked of me by snowglobe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

These are the prices as of today for my May 3, 2020 sailing on Harmony...Yes I know there can be a lot of variables ... but was posting directly to the question asked of me by snowglobe.

No problem, just pointing out the Major price differences sailing the same week. And not sure but think more they sell price increases for remaining 

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Thank you very much Ashland - yes I did want to see the prices that you were seeing.

However, I do not see anything that you listed for the CoCo Beach Club offerings - this will be a completely new and private access section that will be opening for (probably) sometime in late 2019/early 2020.

This CoCo Beach Club section will require that you at least buy a separate day pass for a controlled entry, like for the Thrill Waterpark. It’ll have its own pool, restaurant & private beach section, cabanas, and the much hyped overwater bungalows. As of now, It looks like this restricted area will also be capacity controlled. I expect a pretty high price for whatever they’ll be selling in there...

The Chill Beach daybed & cabanas are running at the same price as yours for our cruise later in the year, Ashland.

I do expect variability in the cabanas & other stuff already on offer in the other sections of CoCo Cay. But I think that the selling prices for the Beach Club will be pretty consistent, for the initial period when they first come into the system - afterwards, dynamic pricing will def kick-in as we respond ($$$). That’s why I wanted to know what the first prices looked like.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the confusion (CoCo Beach Club vs. CoCo Cay in general.)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, snowglobe said:

Thank you very much Ashland - yes I did want to see the prices that you were seeing.

However, I do not see anything that you listed for the CoCo Beach Club offerings - this will be a completely new and private access section that will be opening for (probably) sometime in late 2019/early 2020.

This CoCo Beach Club section will require that you at least buy a separate day pass for a controlled entry, like for the Thrill Waterpark. It’ll have its own pool, restaurant & private beach section, cabanas, and the much hyped overwater bungalows. As of now, It looks like this restricted area will also be capacity controlled. I expect a pretty high price for whatever they’ll be selling in there...

The Chill Beach daybed & cabanas are running at the same price as yours for our cruise later in the year, Ashland.

I do expect variability in the cabanas & other stuff already on offer in the other sections of CoCo Cay. But I think that the selling prices for the Beach Club will be pretty consistent, for the initial period when they first come into the system - afterwards, dynamic pricing will def kick-in as we respond ($$$). That’s why I wanted to know what the first prices looked like.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the confusion (CoCo Beach Club vs. CoCo Cay in general.)

You're very welcome...glad I could be a bit of help.

I see nothing on my cruise planner for the CoCo Beach Club or Over The Water option at this point.

• Thanks 1

I understand that people have different priorities, pocket books, etc., but I cannot see paying that much money for the extra 'options' at Coco Cay.  We will be there in November and will probably go to the pool for a while, maybe have lunch and return to the ship to enjoy it while it is not crowded.  😁

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Wow...my May 2020 sailing is listing Thrill Park Cabanas @$899 and the others @ $799!!....so inconsistently, consistent:classic_tongue: