Has "Six" started? Anyone see it yet?

Red-Sol

True, but it has a set rather than looking like just a band.  And has audience participation, and I know the songs.  Not sure why, I prefer listening to male singers. Maybe I just like looking at the male singers.....just saying.

2 hours ago, Shidah said:

Hmmmm, thanks for the info.  I guess I won’t pass judgement till I see it, but doesn’t sound like my cup of tea.  Wish they would have Choir of Man on the Bliss.  Love that show.  What did Six replace?

SIX replaced Havana show.  

7 hours ago, cruisingator2 said:

We are on a week from today and haven't been to book Six. I called several times and the Concierge could not book it either. I finally gave up on trying. Will deal with it on board. 

Perhaps they do not know what days they will do the show. Ours were not posted until after cruise started. Was able to book via screens on ship.

9 hours ago, new2cruising2006 said:

Is Six replacing a show on Breakaway or is it in addition to?  I will be sailing in December.  

Someone else posted that it was replacing Rock of ages.  I think it may be true because I have a cruise in January, and while Rock of ages is listed, it's not available for reservations (I can reserve burn the floor)

12 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

Someone else posted that it was replacing Rock of ages.  I think it may be true because I have a cruise in January, and while Rock of ages is listed, it's not available for reservations (I can reserve burn the floor)

I am wondering if it is possible that they really don't know yet.

It would make sense to replace Rock of Ages simply due to how long that has been playing on Breakaway.

It wouldn't make sense based on the fact that on Bliss it will not be considered the Main Show as much as Jersey Boys is and Havana (which isn't the main show) is what Six is replacing.

Have a feeling that we really don't know what all the changes will be yet (for all of the ships involved) and that might be contributing to why Six in most cases is not available to book online.

I was hoping to see reviews from others too as I am excited for SIX. However, you might download the soundtrack in advance of your cruise to see if you like it. It is the telling of the wives lives (deaths) from their perspective. We actually love the music and its a humorous sometimes crass interpretation of history. I'm actually wondering if they had to change some lyrics since it is pretty sexual in nature at times (Specifically referring to Henry's......"unit"....on a number of occasions). It wouldn't bother me, but it might upset some parents or young kids. Wonder if they will change the lyrics we have grown to enjoy, I hope not. 

44 minutes ago, StormiB said:

I was hoping to see reviews from others too as I am excited for SIX. However, you might download the soundtrack in advance of your cruise to see if you like it. It is the telling of the wives lives (deaths) from their perspective. We actually love the music and its a humorous sometimes crass interpretation of history. I'm actually wondering if they had to change some lyrics since it is pretty sexual in nature at times (Specifically referring to Henry's......"unit"....on a number of occasions). It wouldn't bother me, but it might upset some parents or young kids. Wonder if they will change the lyrics we have grown to enjoy, I hope not. 

They didn't change the dancing or references for other shows that were on board. MANY people complained that it was too sexual in nature and were "appalled" that there were teens in the audience.   Before the show it was announced that the show was NOT family friendly and those who were underage should leave..... I think NCL might do something like that for this show.

• Like 1