Lots of double Latitudes points cruises added today.

tallnthensome

21 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

Check your cruises. With the new monthly Latitudes Insider for October they added 100 more cruises to the double points list. Both my 2020 Alaska and 2021 Panama Canal cruises were added.  Came with a $25 OBC as well ..... just a friendly note. 

YES!  I checked yesterday and was able to secure double points for two upcoming booked cruises and $50. OBC for each on top of all the existing perks . :)

34 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Yes at the rate of 1 point a night to get to Platinum the ole fashion way took forever.

Then add a point for being in a suite and the time is cut in half

Add another point for the Past Guest/Insider offer and three times faster

I scored big time when there was the booking more than 9 months ahead -

A 14 day Panama cruise in a suite with Inside offer booked 9 months out resulted in 56 points.

OK that advanced booking is gone but with triple points getting P + was just another cruise and a half.

Ridiculous that Ambassador class with so much empty space between P + and "A" and for both of these

not much incentive in perks from Platinum.

If only NCL would rethink the program and use the points like frequent airline flyer miles to book discount cruises

without getting to the "A" class with it's one time free cabin cruise - there is no incentive after that - - - !

As I mentioned.  Too easy getting generous benefits.    I have very few double points.   

24 minutes ago, Oceangal711 said:

Yes and when I click it I get the 167 cruises showing 20% off. Thanks for your help. Don't know why I'm not seeing them.

167 is correct . They don’t even tell you what the offer is. You have to click on a cruise and do a mock booking To the point of room and perks selection and that is where you see the mention of the 20% off and extra point. It is not a perk that is mentioned that I see until you get to the end of a specific cruise booking. It’s buried in the transaction. 

Edited by tallnthensome

I just looked at our sailing for next fall which was 20% off when I booked it a couple of weeks ago. It's still the same price and still includes the 20% off and now has the double latitudes points & additional $50 port excursion credit. Funny enough...just as they added that benefit they've increased the "Gov't taxes, fees & port expenses" by about $30. Looks like NCL is finding other ways to steal money from you. Oh here...look we added a benefit...and they increase their "port fees" at the same time. What a racket!!!

34 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

167 is correct . They don’t even tell you what the offer is. You have to click on a cruise and do a mock booking To the point of room and perks selection and that is where you see the mention of the 20% off and extra point. It is not a perk that is mentioned that I see until you get to the end of a specific cruise booking. It’s buried in the transaction. 

Thank you so much I would have never thought of that I'll take a look tonight

10 minutes ago, DaCruiseBug said:

I just looked at our sailing for next fall which was 20% off when I booked it a couple of weeks ago. It's still the same price and still includes the 20% off and now has the double latitudes points & additional $50 port excursion credit. Funny enough...just as they added that benefit they've increased the "Gov't taxes, fees & port expenses" by about $30. Looks like NCL is finding other ways to steal money from you. Oh here...look we added a benefit...and they increase their "port fees" at the same time. What a racket!!!

for my cruise in September on the encore, taxes and fees increased by about 8 dollars per person. lucky for me, my cruise fare drop by a good amount so i was still able to take advantage of the reduce price and the 20% off 

another thing to keep in mind when asking to reprice/readjust your booking is the free at sea dining package. i called for a price drop where my booking had the 18% gratuity for the dining package and when they adjusted my booking it changed to the new 20% gratuity ..opps..d'oh  

14 minutes ago, shof515 said:

for my cruise in September on the encore, taxes and fees increased by about 8 dollars per person. lucky for me, my cruise fare drop by a good amount so i was still able to take advantage of the reduce price and the 20% off 

another thing to keep in mind when asking to reprice/readjust your booking is the free at sea dining package. i called for a price drop where my booking had the 18% gratuity for the dining package and when they adjusted my booking it changed to the new 20% gratuity ..opps..d'oh  

Depending on when you originally booked, you might be charged for the new higher cost of the dining plan when rebooking as well. The price increased when the new menu prices were released.

If anyone with the 20%off and now added the extra point per night and got the Latitudes 50.00 obc, would not mind letting me know a reservation number I would be grateful.

i emailed my PPC to add it to mine for my 2021 Alaska, price stayed the same, just ten more per person for the increased dining plan. But it does not have the obc... I know when I priced it last night it showed and this morning but it doesn’t now when you do it on the site. She asked and they said it is just the extra point. But said she can see if I know of someone else who got it.

thank you ! 

Kerry 

29 minutes ago, Meekofigaro said:

If anyone with the 20%off and now added the extra point per night and got the Latitudes 50.00 obc, would not mind letting me know a reservation number I would be grateful.

i emailed my PPC to add it to mine for my 2021 Alaska, price stayed the same, just ten more per person for the increased dining plan. But it does not have the obc... I know when I priced it last night it showed and this morning but it doesn’t now when you do it on the site. She asked and they said it is just the extra point. But said she can see if I know of someone else who got it.

thank you ! 

Kerry 

The OBC doesn’t show up on site anywhere. Only when you add it to your current booking or booking a new cruise will you see it. It’s not advertised .... only when I was sent a pdf confirmation email and when my NCL cruise summary online was updated did I see the credit. Make sure your 2021 Alaska cruise is included in the extra point and not just the 20% off promo. I don’t think all cruises have both. 

2 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

The OBC doesn’t show up on site anywhere. Only when you add it to your current booking or booking a new cruise will you see it. It’s not advertised .... only when I was sent a pdf confirmation email and when my NCL cruise summary online was updated did I see the credit. Make sure your 2021 Alaska cruise is included in the extra point and not just the 20% off promo. I don’t think all cruises have both. 

Mine has both, was just the 20% last month. But as of yesterday was added to have both. 
My new email PDF does not show OBC. 

I questioned since I did see it say 50 with the choices , I should have taken a screenshot of it. 

4 minutes ago, Meekofigaro said:

Mine has both, was just the 20% last month. But as of yesterday was added to have both. 

I questioned since I did see it say 50 with the choices , I should have taken a screenshot of it. 

I’ve not seen it advertised on the screen. Are you sure you’re not mistaking it for the $50 shore excursion bonus credit that IS advertised on the screen just above it on a mock booking??

5 minutes ago, Meekofigaro said:

on your booking confirmation what promo codes do you have? When the 20% off came out last month, my booking had a promo code called LATVIP and there is no OBC listed under Add-Ons on the confirmation

When i called my TA yesterday, my new booking confirmation has both LATVIP and a new promo code of LATITUDE. Under Add-ins i noticed it now it says Free $25 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Make sure you both promo codes on your bookings. it seems like something is missing 

5 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

I’ve not seen it advertised on the screen. Are you sure you’re not mistaking it for the $50 shore excursion bonus credit that IS advertised on the screen just above it on a mock booking??

No ,  I took air so it is not a choice . And I took the beverage and dining package as my perks. 
It showed on the right side with the pricing summery where is listed what you picked with the total pricing and deposit . 

11 minutes ago, shof515 said:

on your booking confirmation what promo codes do you have? When the 20% off came out last month, my booking had a promo code called LATVIP and there is no OBC listed under Add-Ons on the confirmation

When i called my TA yesterday, my new booking confirmation has both LATVIP and a new promo code of LATITUDE. Under Add-ins i noticed it now it says Free $25 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Make sure you both promo codes on your bookings. it seems like something is missing 

It has both those listed . I think revenue didn’t catch it was giving it still and corrected it. 😔

EFB67D9F-C6D0-4D06-9507-0728BD6C5959.jpeg

Edited by Meekofigaro
Change picture

On my booking  it’s listed  at the bottom in between a bunch of wording ..... it’s not listed in the promo codes where your pic shows. The Latitude is the right promo code though ....Maybe they changed it. What does it say on your online booking summary on the NCL site? 

28 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

On my booking  it’s listed  at the bottom in between a bunch of wording ..... it’s not listed in the promo codes where your pic shows. The Latitude is the right promo code though ....Maybe they changed it. What does it say on your online booking summary on the NCL site? 

Does not show any obc.  She said it is not to get it, but asked if I knew a name or a reservation number that had it so she could check on it for me. 

thanks for the info, just emailed my TA to see if I could get the double points applied without having to cancel/rebook since mine has gone up over $500 pp.

UPDATE:  TA says I do have to cancel/rebook, if anyone did NOT have to (definitely - if there was no price change you may not realize that was done) please LMK and provide reservation # so I can ask her to check - If you don't want to post reservation # here LMK and I'll post email to send it to.

Edited by erdoran

I

9 hours ago, erdoran said:

thanks for the info, just emailed my TA to see if I could get the double points applied without having to cancel/rebook since mine has gone up over $500 pp.

UPDATE:  TA says I do have to cancel/rebook, if anyone did NOT have to (definitely - if there was no price change you may not realize that was done) please LMK and provide reservation # so I can ask her to check - If you don't want to post reservation # here LMK and I'll post email to send it to.

I'm not sure if its because you booed through a TA, but I booked directly with NCL and they were able to add the LATITUDE code without changing the booking.

Edited by coin ops

12 hours ago, coin ops said:

I

I'm not sure if its because you booed through a TA, but I booked directly with NCL and they were able to add the LATITUDE code without changing the booking.

Thanks, @coin ops

I pasted in your post in an email to my TA, let's see if she can get it.  That will be great news for a lot of us!  I'll report back.

Thanks for the encouragement.  TA says 

Per NCL this was applied on your booking as well.

The code however does not show for me

But they are telling me double points will apply if no change is done to your booking later on.

18 hours ago, erdoran said:

Thanks for the encouragement.  TA says 

Per NCL this was applied on your booking as well.

The code however does not show for me

But they are telling me double points will apply if no change is done to your booking later on.

So you are good to go with double points. Sounds great!
Will be a pleasure meeting you on the Bliss cruise.

Now would you like to post your reservation #, social, credit card #, etc to encourage others? LOL!!!!

Called CAS today re: existing reservation.  They said no problem adding "insider" points.  Just got email confirmation, but it does NOT have Lattitudes code.  (but price down a tiny bit///taxes were lower!!!)

I hate  to call back again and ask about Code...I was on hold for so very long 🙁

My NCL summary has no codes on it.  Just cabin #, $100 on-board spending, latitudes internet, 2 promotional credits (wifi and shore excursions) and extra shore excursion credit in lieu of airfare.  Doesn't list our two platinum dinners or any extra points.

My confirmation from my TA also lists these same items but the price includes the 20% off plus the OBC she is giving us.  I took it for granted that I would be getting the additional points but after reading this thread I e-mailed her to find out about the points.  I would be real disappointed if I do not get them since this is a 21 day cruise and my sailing is no longer under the 20% off list.

1 hour ago, EllieinNJ said:

My NCL summary has no codes on it.  Just cabin #, $100 on-board spending, latitudes internet, 2 promotional credits (wifi and shore excursions) and extra shore excursion credit in lieu of airfare.  Doesn't list our two platinum dinners or any extra points.

My confirmation from my TA also lists these same items but the price includes the 20% off plus the OBC she is giving us.  I took it for granted that I would be getting the additional points but after reading this thread I e-mailed her to find out about the points.  I would be real disappointed if I do not get them since this is a 21 day cruise and my sailing is no longer under the 20% off list.

No codes in the pdf. Email confirmation sent to your email address? You will not see the codes in the NCL summary on the NCL website ......