OCEAN CAY OPENING 12/5/19!

principessalia

We sailed Armonia last summer specifically to experience Cuba. We made it on board and half way through our trip the travel ban was announced. We were sent to Key West. We live in SW FL, so that meant a day on board with the ship to ourselves. We were compensated. We still had a good trip.

We booked this Thanksgiving trip partially for Ocean Cay. We were pretty excited about the YC area on the island. That option dissipated, now the entire island is out of reach. Yeah, we're disappointed. We'll just have to tough it out with a drink by the pool. 🍹😊👙As another posted, there are never guarantees. If things go as planned, I guess it's a bonus!

Our next cruise, we  have booked for the ship and a week of no cooking or cleaning! With such low expectations, it will probably be my best cruise ever! From now on, I'm just going to look for bargains to anywhere...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've already cancelled 2 MSC cruises because of their delays, bith pretty early in the process. They've been pushing OC for 2 years, and just keep pushing it out. I'll book MSC again after OC is open. I don't even believe the 12/5 date anymore. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

• Like 1