Drinks?

PMT51

Less than 2 weeks to go until our cruise on the Reflection. We have the premium drink package. I have promised myself this time not to waste it on the same stuff I drink at home. 
 I have downloaded a cocktail list that another CC person posted a while back and have looked at all the drink menus posted. I think I have a good idea of some of the things I want to try. 
Do you have any favourites that I should try? 

My consistent answer to this question is Frozen Toasted Almond with a bit of chocolate swirled around the glass for extra decadence.

Frozen Toasted Almond Drink Recipe

January 13, 2011

Frozen Toasted Almond

SERVES 1

1 oz. amaretto liqueur
1/2 oz. Kahlúa coffee liqueur
1/2 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream
1 oz. vanilla ice cream
1 scoop of ice

1. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Serve in a tall stemmed glass; decorative paper parasol optional.

The fancy martinis at the martini bar. Chocolate martini,key lime martini. Some bartenders will make some that are not on the menu. Just ask. One cruise it was my friends birthday and they made her a birthday martini.

Laura

40 minutes ago, bluehengal said:

We go to the World Class every night.  The Old Fashioned and the Bulleit Infusion are amazing!!  While it is a very limited drink menu (they don't even have bottled water), it is by far the best bar in my opinion.

Totally agree, its funny the first cpl nights sitting at the bar and people coming up wanting a reg drink.  I think I the bartender had to about 30 different couples in a 40 min span that the people needed to go to a different bar or that they only make whats in the drink menu.  i was quite content on having my old fashion and see a few of the people throw temper tantrums because they didnt understand that it was not like a reg bar.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seem to have different favorites on different cruises. 🥳  This past cruise I discovered the Eurekatini made with Grey Goose from the Martini bar and the Elderflower Fizz from the Ensemble Lounge. 

By the way, the Martini Bar will swap out ingredients to better suite your preference. We used vodka in place of gin in quite a few different drinks. 

Edited by kathynorth

Nice tip on the World Class bar!

I had the classic package last time and struggled to find places to readily serve. I'm looking forward to trying the martini bar and World Class.

Does anyone have the World Class menu?

What are the hours of operation for Martini bar and World Class?

On 12/15/2019 at 7:58 PM, Luvcrusn said:

My consistent answer to this question is Frozen Toasted Almond with a bit of chocolate swirled around the glass for extra decadence.

Frozen Toasted Almond Drink Recipe

January 13, 2011

Frozen Toasted Almond

SERVES 1

1 oz. amaretto liqueur
1/2 oz. Kahlúa coffee liqueur
1/2 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream
1 oz. vanilla ice cream
1 scoop of ice

1. Mix all ingredients in a blender. Serve in a tall stemmed glass; decorative paper parasol optional.

This sounds amazing!

Every time I get on the ship, it's like I have a brain fart about what drinks to order. I've recently been looking up 'frozen cocktails' to try on my next cruise in April. Some I've come across thus far.

Paloma cocktail w/fresca

Midori Sour

Midori Colada

Chi-chi

Rock Lobster

Bushwacker

Bay hill hummer

Orange creamsicle

Frozen sex on the beach

54 minutes ago, oceancrusin said:

This sounds amazing!

Every time I get on the ship, it's like I have a brain fart about what drinks to order. I've recently been looking up 'frozen cocktails' to try on my next cruise in April. Some I've come across thus far.

Paloma cocktail w/fresca

Midori Sour

Midori Colada

Chi-chi

Rock Lobster

Bushwacker

Bay hill hummer

Orange creamsicle

Frozen sex on the beach

It is as delish as it sounds. 87 more days until my next one....

4 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

It is as delish as it sounds. 87 more days until my next one....

Any other suggestions? I'm all ears.

Wouldn't happen to have a list would you? Or if anyone has a list, or link to a list that would be fantastic. In the meantime I'll go searching through the forum.

There have been a few threads suggesting drinks.   Do a search 

There is also a great app called “drinks free”.     It lists thousands of drinks.   You can insert the ingredients you have or like and it gives the drinks you can make,.

One drink that I like is called a Bushwacker 

here is the recipe

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 and drink up.  🍸🥃🍷🥂🍾🍻🧉

7C3E48A8-15C0-43D7-B03A-9B8449F7BC51.jpeg