PALL on Express Pass

Jokerkimmie

3 minutes ago, cruising sister said:

Where do you find it on the express pass?  I looked at mine and I don't see it. 😬. What do I do if it is not on there?

its on the right hand lower corner.  If you paid for it or got it through the benefit package you signed for, call Celebrity or the TA that booked for you.

4 minutes ago, mafig said:

It's not on my express pass either.  

I did read on CC that if you print your express pass out early it won't show.  It'll appear closer to sailing

I printed mine out the day check-in became available and it was there at the 90 day mark. I don't think proximity to the cruise had anything to do with it. PALL appeared on the printed and app versions of the Xpress pass. We received our beverage package as a "free" perk. We booked with a TA. If OP's doesn't appear, I'd suggest taking original documentation showing the package in case there's a problem.

I guess I'll give the Captain's Club a call tomorrow.  I don't remember the notification ever being on my express pass, or under Order History either for that matter and I never had a problem.

I still have 10 weeks to go.

But now it'll be on my mind so I'll call them tomorrow.

Our PALL has always shown on our Express Pass.  This time, it is not showing.  I contacted my TA who confirmed it was included so I don't anticipate a problem, but I have my original booking and written proof.... just in case... Don't want to be delayed getting my first Chardonnay!

1 minute ago, Wine-O said:

I'm thinking they must print it on the Express Pass for those ships that don't give you your seapass at check in but rather pick them up in your stateroom.  🍷

I'm on Edge and I don't have it.

46 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I'm thinking they must print it on the Express Pass for those ships that don't give you your seapass at check in but rather pick them up in your stateroom.  🍷

It's printed on my Xpress pass for Reflection for March of 2020 and seapass cards are given at check in. 

We were on Silhouette in November, our express pass did not show the beverage package until about a month prior to the cruise.  It was a perk, not purchased separately.  My opinion, if you are within a month of sailing and don't have it I would call, otherwise if it's earlier wait until closer to sailing to be concerned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruising sister said:

Where do you find it on the express pass?  I looked at mine and I don't see it. 😬. What do I do if it is not on there?

Just checked mine on both the app and the web for a cruise I have in 58 days and it doesn't show drink package.   If I recall it shows up on the Boarding Pass at about 30 days per-cruise.    Maybe others can advise.

We were on the Summit September 2019 (post revolution) and our Express Psses didn't have CALL printed on them. Fast forward, printed of our Express Psses for our March 2020 B2B Summit cruise and no CALL printed on our Express Passes. No issues on the September 2019 cruise. Don't expect any in March either. We were on the Summit by noon, went straight to our rooms to drop off carry ons and picked up our Sea Pass cards with CALL printed on them. Like all our cruises I take the original booking invoice as a CYA. 

Edited by davekathy

On my last 2 cruises the PALL didn't show up on my Plastic Room key either but it did on Iain's.   I hadn't noticed it until I purchased my first drink and the bartender presented me with a bill for $17.00.     I brought it to her attention that I was Zenith and it should have been there. .. no problem --- she voided the charge and asked me to visit the Retreat to have it fixed.   Took less than 1 minute for the Concierge to stick it in a little machine and print it.

Apparently it varies with the phases of the moon! Good grief! Mine is listed on both the app and printed versions of the Xpress pass for Reflection in March. I did check in the day it opened, exactly 90 days before the cruise. My cruises on Silhouette and Reflection last year never had it on the Xpress pass, but it was on the seapass cards when we boarded.