What ships are allowing Diamond vouchers to get virgin frozen drinks ?

John&LaLa

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Possibly, they have a back bar in the deck 4 location

So if they do have a blender it would seem you actually might be able to get a regular frozen drink instead of a virgin. The slush is there and the alcohol is available. What is to stop the two from getting mixed together?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

So if they do have a blender it would seem you actually might be able to get a regular frozen drink instead of a virgin. The slush is there and the alcohol is available. What is to stop the two from getting mixed together?

Definitely worth a nice cash tip to get a couple of Pina Coladas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Good question, I'll ask the concierge. 

FWIW, this enhancement was created to appease non drinkers, and that's what Baley agreed to. Anything extra is kind of pushing it.

In my opinion

Ok. I asked. On Harmony DL,  they will not include alcohol,  but they will give you a shot of rum if you ask

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eastern flygirl said:

Hi John, I guess you decided to take a vacation from posting.  I will be on the Harmony next week and was looking forward to your posting.  Any good suggestions?

I was told I post to much in another thread 🤣

Having a great time as a private citizen on Harmony.  Do you need to know anything?

Confirmed list of ships allowing Diamond vouchers to be used for Virgin Frozen beverages:

Allure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Ovation of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas 

Symphony of the Seas

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Good question, I'll ask the concierge. 

FWIW, this enhancement was created to appease non drinkers, and that's what Baley agreed to. Anything extra is kind of pushing it.

In my opinion

I only asked out of curiosity. I don't really go for surgery sweet drinks anyway.

• Thanks 1

I would like to know, who has missed John and La la’s review of their Harmony cruise. I have always enjoyed John’s postings, and have been checking all week for his opinions of the ship.  I am sailing next week, Feb 9, on the Harmony and had some questions. I know he has a deck to watch the aqua show, but I guess I will never know.  If John takes his time to post, we should appreciate his efforts.  Those that that think he posts too much——well, press delete.

• Haha 1

Confirmed list of ships allowing Diamond vouchers to be used for Virgin Frozen beverages:

Allure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas 

Grandeur of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Ovation of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas 

Symphony of the Seas

8 hours ago, Eastern flygirl said:

I would like to know, who has missed John and La la’s review of their Harmony cruise. I have always enjoyed John’s postings, and have been checking all week for his opinions of the ship.  I am sailing next week, Feb 9, on the Harmony and had some questions. I know he has a deck to watch the aqua show, but I guess I will never know.  If John takes his time to post, we should appreciate his efforts.  Those that that think he posts too much——well, press delete.

May watch Fine Line tonight

Thanks for the support

I'd tag, but don't want to derail this thread

Edited by John&LaLa

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Having a great time as a private citizen on Harmony.  Do you need to know anything?

I don't really have a thread to hang out on this week....😉

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

There’s a limit? 😂😂😂 Never too much... From APDMOM who always posts too many pictures. 🤗

Thank you for the list.  We will be on Adventure in 6 weeks and I usually inherit DH’s 3 drinks or get bottled water.  This new virgin option will cut into my free drinks 😂

On 2/3/2020 at 6:59 PM, John&LaLa said:

Allure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Ovation of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas 

Symphony of the Seas

RCL, you have two months to bring to the Navigator! 🙂

On 2/5/2020 at 12:11 AM, chiguypaul said:

RCL, you have two months to bring to the Navigator! 🙂

Im sure it wll be the last ship added to the list since it s 3 day tripand people tend to over use verything onboard 

On 2/4/2020 at 7:52 AM, Eastern flygirl said:

For me I enjoy his posts. Always timely and good info.