Accessible Crown Loft Suite

TRadle

I've been looking at all sailing dates through 2022 and the website says there are none available. Do you have to call to book accessible suites or are they really sold out?  I'm like control of my reservation so I'd prefer not to use a TA.  This is for the Allure of the Seas out of Galvestion.  Thanks.

Likely there are none available.  I don't think there are many (maybe only 1) accessible crown loft suites so it's very possible it's been booked.  I have never attempted to book an accessible suite (too much $$) but I do book accessible balcony rooms because I use a wheelchair.  These show up on the website whenever I have looked.

7 hours ago, TRadle said:

I've been looking at all sailing dates through 2022 and the website says there are none available. Do you have to call to book accessible suites or are they really sold out?  I'm like control of my reservation so I'd prefer not to use a TA.  This is for the Allure of the Seas out of Galvestion.  Thanks.

Not sure what issues you are having with Royals site but as a TA I can tell you I can book that accessible  Crown Loft  cabin for every week from November 14, 2021 through the end of April 2022.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure what issues you are having with Royals site but as a TA I can tell you I can book that accessible  Crown Loft  cabin for every week from November 14, 2021 through the end of April 2022.

They claim that there are none available.  I suspect that they may not allow online bookings for that particular suite because there is only one per ship.  Thanks for letting me know they are showing as available.

• Like 1

Particularly since you require an accessible room, I would recommend finding a TA and booking with them.  

And I mean an ACTUAL travel agent, not just an online website where you get a different person on the phone each time or a big box retailer.  

TAs have a lot more functionality to their website access to Royal's site, as @Ourusualbeach was able to demonstrate -- you may have a lot of other options for rooms that you're not aware of, simply because you're limited by Royal's less-than-stellar IT department's website offerings. 

We had a CL suite on few times- we aren't  "21".  But loved it-  Fine for seniors as long as you are ambulatory and in good health.  The steps aren't steep- at night you can leave on lights that will light up like emergency lights at an airport.  Hope you experience this wonderful suite.  The location on deck 17 close to the Suite lounge and restaurant, as well as the elevators is a great plus.

Enjoy

What are the requirements for the handicapped Crown Loft?  I can't do stairs very well and have a hard time doing the tubs in the GS.  I am mobile, but have trouble with distances.  I am not in a wheelchair and use a cane on bad days.  I have a handicapped placard for my car.  I would love to experience deck 17 just once.  I don't want to take the cabin away from someone in a wheelchair, but I feel I can't safely handle the stairs.  Thanks!      

24 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

What are the requirements for the handicapped Crown Loft?  I can't do stairs very well and have a hard time doing the tubs in the GS.  I am mobile, but have trouble with distances.  I am not in a wheelchair and use a cane on bad days.  I have a handicapped placard for my car.  I would love to experience deck 17 just once.  I don't want to take the cabin away from someone in a wheelchair, but I feel I can't safely handle the stairs.  Thanks!      

I would say you definitely qualify. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1