How long is it taking for your stock OBC to show up?

oldfashioncruiser

• oldfashioncruiser changed the title to How long is it taking for your stock OBC to show up?
18 minutes ago, oldfashioncruiser said:

The past few times I have faxed my stock info to Princess, it showed up later the same day.   Not that big of a deal but I wanted to use my OBC's  for an excursion.    Is it taking longer since they are so busy with canceled cruises?

Thanks

I’d think everyone at Princess is busier dealing with the affects of Coronavirus on cruises.  A month ago I faxed my request in the afternoon & the next morning it had been issued.

1 hour ago, oldfashioncruiser said:

The past few times I have faxed my stock info to Princess, it showed up later the same day.   Not that big of a deal but I wanted to use my OBC's  for an excursion.    Is it taking longer since they are so busy with canceled cruises?

Thanks

You can call 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received). This number and extension is the one for the folks who apply the Shareholder OBC. They will ask what number you faxed your request from - I just tell them FaxZero - and then apply the credit immediately. If you ask them to they will also email you a confirmation. As today is a holiday (President's Day) they may not be working today.

Edited by Thrak

30 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Which email address did you use?

That poster seems to be in the UK...hard to say if Princess US will accept email...instructions from Carnival Corp are fax or surface mail.

I have been using https://faxzero.com/ for several years.  No worries.

Edited by thinfool

1 minute ago, bemis12 said:

Not unless you're a banker or a government employee.

I used to be a government employee and get the day off with pay. These days I just get every day off with pay and get annoyed that there is no mail service today. Old people... 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

I used to be a government employee and get the day off with pay. These days I just get every day off with pay and get annoyed that there is no mail service today. Old people... 🙄

🤣

12 minutes ago, Thrak said:

if you get worthwhile mail, I would suggest that you’re in a small minority. I no longer get bills or checks, so that just leaves junk mail

I only look in my mailbox once a week

45 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

if you get worthwhile mail, I would suggest that you’re in a small minority. I no longer get bills or checks, so that just leaves junk mail

I only look in my mailbox once a week

My box is out at the road. I'm waiting on the last two $1,000 Princess Gift Cards. I don't want them sitting in the mailbox on the street. There has been mail theft in the past. (These days I get email from the post office - Informed Delivery - every day so I know what's coming.) My wife still does a small bit of contract work for her ex-boss and received a $1,500 check in the mail a couple of days ago. Mostly we get junk mail - some from Princess of course - but, once in a while, there is something good. Heck, Amazon delivers stuff through the mail sometimes - even on Sunday! It's weird to have USPS mail delivery on Sunday.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

Go into your 'Cruise Personalizer'

Select 'Payment and Credits'

Select 'Booking Balance'

If something shows as a credit ...

Scroll down to 'Credits'

Look in the 'Onboard Credits for this Booking'

That's where the explanation should show up. If it's not there, I'd call my PVP

Edited by Ombud
  • Thanks 1