Menu at the snack shack on Coco cay

2 hours ago, Ptroxx said:

The tacos are the best.  They have jerk chicken.  Paninis ,salads , bunch of deserts.  Tons af awesome stuff to eat.   

Sorry.  I miss read.   

but here’s a good video of all the food options. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ptroxx said:

The tacos are the best.  They have jerk chicken.  Paninis ,salads , bunch of deserts.  Tons af awesome stuff to eat.   

That's the regular buffet food.  Chill Grill.  

Oops.  I see that Brillohead already posted this.  I blame it on the slow VOOM on Grandeur.  Internet lag, big time.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FlowBroTy said:

Menu For The Snack Shack DJI_0161.thumb.JPG.a6ea5966e9c2fb0080dd09e78bcffac9.JPG

Good picture.

My restaurant review:  

1. The chicken sandwich is AWESOME. If you don't like mayonnaise, like me, just ask for no mayo.  They are happy to comply.

2. The brioche bun really is better than the standard hot dog/hamburger type bun.

3. The mozzarella sticks are good.  Ask for extra marinara sauce.

4. Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.

5. If you are from Pennsylvania, you know that you must ask for extra powdered sugar on your funnel cake.  And no chocolate syrup!  😮  Blasphemy!

6. Watch out for the seagulls.  They're still there and still grabby.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Good picture.

My restaurant review:  

1. The chicken sandwich is AWESOME. If you don't like mayonnaise, like me, just ask for no mayo.  They are happy to comply.

2. The brioche bun really is better than the standard hot dog/hamburger type bun.

3. The mozzarella sticks are good.  Ask for extra marinara sauce.

4. Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.  Funnel Cake.

5. If you are from Pennsylvania, you know that you must ask for extra powdered sugar on your funnel cake.  And no chocolate syrup!  😮  Blasphemy!

6. Watch out for the seagulls.  They're still there and still grabby.

I've found the chickens to be very aggressive. 

Cannibals 😉

Are the Snack Shack burgers significantly better than those on the buffet? Sure looks that way from the photos. I'll likely be assaulting the taco bar, but my niece loves a good burger, I'd like to steer her in the right direction when we're there. 

40 minutes ago, Evilgrin72 said:

Are the Snack Shack burgers significantly better than those on the buffet? Sure looks that way from the photos. I'll likely be assaulting the taco bar, but my niece loves a good burger, I'd like to steer her in the right direction when we're there. 

I only had the shack burger so can’t compare but the bun and sauce were very good as well as the burger.  Worst case she walked 2 minutes extra for a burger that isn’t an A+++

15 minutes ago, 03063Dad said:

I only had the shack burger so can’t compare but the bun and sauce were very good as well as the burger.  Worst case she walked 2 minutes extra for a burger that isn’t an A+++

Thanks. I have no illusions of getting her a Marietta Tavern burger, but the ones on the buffet have typically been feeble at best, unless they upgraded since the Perfect Day launch. Snack Shack burger looks far superior in photos to what I've had on CocoCay/Labadee in the past. 

Edited by Evilgrin72

2 hours ago, irun5k said:

Sorry, I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I'm not finding it.  Is the food at the Snack Shack complimentary?  If not, is the cost of each item published somewhere?

Like the tv commercial:  FREE, FREE,  FREE....

1 hour ago, LeeW said:

Like the tv commercial:  FREE, FREE,  FREE....

Thanks!  A couple of the items seem like things they'd try to charge for so I'm glad to hear they are included.  Kids will enjoy the funnel cake and the crispy chix sandwich sounds pretty good too.