The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

I suspect most peoples favourite pictures will involve their loved ones, this is one of my wife who was minding her own business taking a photo when a macaque came and sat in front, either in the hope of food or to nick the camera which is what they do if you're not careful. Makes an amusing pic though, at least to me.

TZ6_P1060714m2s.jpg

• Like 5

Look at it and figure it out.  Use your imagination. 🤗.  It is whatever you want it to be.  

Happy cruising  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

image.jpg

Edited by miched

6 hours ago, miched said:

Look at it and figure it out.  Use your imagination. 🤗.  It is whatever you want it to be.  

You either have an inside cabin with the lights off or you forgot to remove the lens cap. I'm more a realist. 😁

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...

Given the discussion on the PUP thread about Celebrity's invitation to send photos to them, I thought it time to resurrect this thread for those who might have missed it last year. 

This shot was taken in 2018. I was snorkeling near a sea wall and surfaced to find a new friend.

P3260347.thumb.jpeg.a8f0d739e08259f22445ab9cbe4b5422.jpeg

What an amazing thread. Thank you WonderMan3 for starting it and as well to the other contributors for their awesome pictures. Usually CC is just my source for information, but this topic is so great an "motivated" me to partake

First cruise, Feb 2013 - S. Caribbean B2B on Summit. View from our lunch stop (with James Tours)

IMG_0129.jpeg.3142144a2a11575fdf23c4e360606da7.jpeg

Equinox in Kotor, 2014  - 13 Night Venice Overnight Cruise

DSCN3146.jpeg.65302dab4b2c779b0c24ab481b7db707.jpeg

view from rooftop of Fondaco dei Tedeschi, October 2020 (ACTV Vaporetto Cruise ;-)).

this was one of the few"advantages" of Covid, we drove by car to Venice enjoing the low tourist level and easy access to all major attractions.

1582813512_VeniceOct20.jpeg.80042f0fe7b93c722402c585c7ad7b9a.jpeg

Stay safe,

Matt

• Like 2

On 2/10/2021 at 6:39 PM, goofysmom99 said:

Constellation going into Flam, May 2014.

Constellation.jpg

I think this was actually our Arctic circle cruise on the Connie heading out of Geiranger in June 2014.  What an amazing cruise!  Someone on a Hal ship took this photo and was kind enough to post it.  

3722B992-FEBA-42DB-82B4-A8A8A647F440.jpeg

2 hours ago, Syrreal said:

I think this was actually our Arctic circle cruise on the Connie heading out of Geiranger in June 2014.  What an amazing cruise!  Someone on a Hal ship took this photo and was kind enough to post it.  

Well now, that explains it.  I was on RCI and also have pix but this one is so much better than mine.  It's been my desktop wallpaper for years. Still my favorite X picture.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:35 PM, Xpina Colada said:

September 1998 - Inside Passage :

Celebrity Mercury and ???

grafik.png.049aff87f06ed2488e39d70d4f2e4e9b.png

...and Galaxy!  They both did Alaska during the summer of 1998 and some of their sailings included Glacier Bay.  Century was doing the Caribbean during that summer.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Well now, that explains it.  I was on RCI and also have pix but this one is so much better than mine.  It's been my desktop wallpaper for years. Still my favorite X picture.

It’s my favorite one too 😁