Cancel CruiseNext certificates

wxguyinms

I purchased 4 CruiseNext certificates on my recent NCL cruise, which was in the last 30 days. Under the terms of purchase, I can still cancel them. Would you do so? Has anyone ever canceled theirs? Was the process relatively simple?

I have another week to turn in my Cruise Next.   I'm turning back at least 4.    I have 2 cruise coming up that aren't going to sail.  so I'll be getting 4 back.    No telling if the double redemption is going to continue either.     I use my stockholder benefit to purchase the CN,  so do not want a stock pile of them.   

related question: has anyone been able to extend a FCC? We were supposed to sail this coming sunday, my sister used a FCC that expires in June. There is now no way it can be just by then, wondering if NCL will extend it?

8 hours ago, wxguyinms said:

I purchased 4 CruiseNext certificates on my recent NCL cruise, which was in the last 30 days. Under the terms of purchase, I can still cancel them. Would you do so? Has anyone ever canceled theirs? Was the process relatively simple?

I cancelled 4 CruiseNext this passed Monday. The 30 day grace period was set to expired April 5. When I called, the rep working from home said I would have to fill out a CruiseNext form which I thought was ridiculous. She finally suggested to call the CruiseNext department. I got through sometime later and it was painless. Afterwards, I checked my online account and the 4 CruiseNext were already deleted. The refund is supposed to go back to my cc within a certain number of days (either 30 or 90, don't remember).

Personally, I don't expect to be back on a ship until sometime next year, if NCL is still in business. Don't feel comfortable without a vaccine.

Edited by IrieBajan54
correction

I bought 4 in February. I’m keeping them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On 3/27/2020 at 3:46 PM, BirdTravels said:

I would keep them and use them. 

Economic times have changed for many. Perhaps they just want the cash back now. Yes a great NCL deal, but family needs may trump planning on a future cruise.

God bless those dealing with difficult job changes.