Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

56 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Did he get the boot or is that for the next show? I sure hope he does.

He hasn't been booted yet. But if he does get it, it will be interesting to watch. The bosun is also, in my opinion, going to end up in conflicts with Jason. This guy certainly doesn't a$$ kiss the captain like Eddie does with Lee.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Since last Thursday we have had beautiful sunny days in the low to mid 80's.   No rain since I don't know when (too long).    We are expecting to be back in around 90 for a couple of days starting tomorrow.     I just hope that we have clear sunny skies with smooth seas for our 8.28 cruise on Oasis.   

Has the cooler weather helped the peppers.  I am starting to share peppers more than tomatoes right now but more tomatoes are now coming.   We got new neighbors across the street now.  We were able to share peppers with them.  The wife is known for making good salsa so I am looking forward to sharing tomatoes too.

I bet your excited to get back on a boat.  You will get to relax from getting up and out to work each morning.   I bet you will enjoy good weather.   Cruise ships are good at dodging  rain.  We just got the RU email for our October cruise. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Suddenly today I noticed that Jade's eyes are really intensifying in their green color. Good thing or I'd have to change her name.😇

Jade looks so exotic and her fur looks like velvet. Such a sweet kitty  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure if this was the restaurant owner being funny or just a bad translation to English.  This sign from a restaurant in Latvia.

20220817_113107.jpg

Did you try any of it?  Sounds like they like potatoes with seafood. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Suddenly today I noticed that Jade's eyes are really intensifying in their green color. Good thing or I'd have to change her name.😇

28 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

She’s a beauty.  Her eyes are gorgeous.  

My thoughts exactly 👍

27 minutes ago, derorim said:

Jade looks so exotic and her fur looks like velvet. Such a sweet kitty  

+ 1 😺

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

She is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure if this was the restaurant owner being funny or just a bad translation to English.  This sign from a restaurant in Latvia.

20220817_113107.jpg

That's hilarious!

51 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Amazing cruise, 50% capacity, fantastic crew, great weather and awesome ports. 

Great to hear you are having a fantastic trip. Looking forward to hearing more about it. How's the food on board? Any shortages in food or liquor?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Whatever suits you best or as some put it, whatever time you want your first drink in hand.😁
We prefer 1.30 to 2.15 pm, (especially if sailing from FL ports). We have experienced no lines, no mob trying to get in, no waits at those times. We are not those who want to get on the ship as early as possible to avail the drink package! LOL!😁

Wishing you and Jim a wonderful cruise. I wonder if there will be "fall colors" up north to enjoy at the time of your cruise. (forgot your sailing date).

Thank you, Arzeena!  We leave on September 29th🥰

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

How does the TA pick your arrival time for your April cruise? I thought it didn't open until 30 - 45 days before.

Our past cruise in April on Allure..

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I think what Maryann was saying is that her TA did their check in for the cruise they had last April on Allure.  😃

Thank you, Debbie!

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Next time someone asks which party I belong to this will be my answer. 

Screenshot_20220817-153612_Messages.thumb.jpg.7383d876b4bf2e1f858df394b616c115.jpg

Love this, Renee!

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

20220817_163550.thumb.jpg.27ac6df343e68fef81a97936cd45442a.jpg

20220817_163539.thumb.jpg.b99be9377dd6fb0f37da848eb33dd5df.jpg

Gorgeous eyes!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Sea Dog I thought of something that you might want to try to help you on your next cruise with the UDP.  From now until your cruise overdo making homemade pizza 🍕.   That way you will not be tempted as much to head to Sorento's!  Just an idea.  I started yesterday  and again tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you that makes sense. This is the first time for us with the UDP so I wasn’t sure how they know you have  it.

I hope they have a fantastic learning year.

Thanks George!

Still looking for the card, but found a 1923 silver dollar and a bunch of 50 something year old New York City subway tokens.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

21 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Cabins are ready between 1 and 2 pm on most ships.   I prefer to arrive around 1 pm and hopefully drop off our backpacks with laptop and meds then get lunch but next cruise we have 11 am check.   I hear parking garage has been filling up fast since there are 2 ships sailing of Bayonne.  Prefer garage to the overflow lot.

Last week they were only allowing handicapped stickers in the garage.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

20220817_163550.thumb.jpg.27ac6df343e68fef81a97936cd45442a.jpg

20220817_163539.thumb.jpg.b99be9377dd6fb0f37da848eb33dd5df.jpg

Jade is a very good-looking cat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1