Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just back from knee surgeon everything looks good. Right on target for for bend as I’m at 116 degree and doctor says I should be in the 110-120 degree range. Now I have matching metal.

IMG_3926.thumb.jpeg.336ad30fb56ce1c815f89e89bd1fab3c.jpeg

Next up appointment with surgeon for my hernia tomorrow. Knee surgeon would like for me to wait till the 3 month mark which would be February 3rd to avoid risk of infection but also adds if the Cat-scan of the hernia makes it more or an emergency to fix it I would go ahead and have the hernia surgery. I told my surgeon that we should get frequent flyer points as I’ve had two knees done there and Linda has had her hand surgery and on the 26th her shoulder surgery at the same orthopedic surgery hospital.

• Like 23

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Tonight is three hours of Survivor.My prediction is that Austin will win and get 100% of jury votes.

That is not my granddogs wish.He had no interest in watching this season.

Tomorrow morning I am having Oral Surgery .Hopefully I will be on line tomorrow night or Friday to discuss Survivof.

Best wishes for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery that is pain free

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Just back from knee surgeon everything looks good. Right on target for for bend as I’m at 116 degree and doctor says I should be in the 110-120 degree range. Now I have matching metal.

Next up appointment with surgeon for my hernia tomorrow. Knee surgeon would like for me to wait till the 3 month mark which would be February 3rd to avoid risk of infection but also adds if the Cat-scan of the hernia makes it more or an emergency to fix it I would go ahead and have the hernia surgery. I told my surgeon that we should get frequent flyer points as I’ve had two knees done there and Linda has had her hand surgery and on the 26th her shoulder surgery at the same orthopedic surgery hospital.

Great news you are doing well with your rehab. I missed your original post that you cancelled your Beyond cruise, sorry to hear that but it will be extra special when you are both recovered and in great shape to take a nice cruise as a reward for all the pain and hard work of rehabilitating.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

If I am understanding correctly it was working at one time and is not now.  

Have you connected to anything else that is near?  Sometimes I connect to my iPad and forget. When I try to connect to something else I have to disconnect from the iPad before I can connect to something else.  This might not be your problem but worth checking. 

John, it was working for over a year with no problems.  I have no other connection.  BUT see below, it's working now. Thanks for your advice, much appreciated.

4 hours ago, derorim said:

Bonnie, here are some suggestions on the Phonak website that might help.  

https://product-support.phonak.com/s/article/Connecting-computer-and-Phonak-hearing-aids?language=en_US

Joy, thank you so much.  Now why didn't I think of that?  I clicked on the link, followed instructions and got it working!

This is the place to get problems solved!  And speaking of this place, @dani negreanu Dani, how are you doing?

@Luckynana Maryann, flocked or not your house is lovely and inviting.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Joy, thank you so much.  Now why didn't I think of that?  I clicked on the link, followed instructions and got it working!

I’m glad it’s working now.  I have an appointment next week to get a hearing aid for one ear.  I’m a bit stressed about how it will interact with my Android phone and other Bluetooth connections, as well as life in general.  I’m halfway tempted to cancel until I have more info. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, derorim said:

I’m glad it’s working now.  I have an appointment next week to get a hearing aid for one ear.  I’m a bit stressed about how it will interact with my Android phone and other Bluetooth connections, as well as life in general.  I’m halfway tempted to cancel until I have more info. 

Never hurts to go to your appt. and let the experts answer your questions in person.   Google isn't always your friend.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Considering the reaction of the jury, that person would have probably won if not voted out.

Yeah.  I'm betting that the person just voted out and at least two others on the jury will vote for the person who just won the immunity challenge..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Yeah.  I'm betting that the person just voted out and at least two others on the jury will vote for the person who just won the immunity challenge..

It would have been in everyone's best interest if the current immunity holder had been voted out when that plan had been put into place.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Lovely house.

Thank you, Graham!😊

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

@Luckynana Maryann, flocked or not your house is lovely and inviting.

Thank you, Bonnie!😘

1 hour ago, #55worktoplay said:

This is a great idea for fundraising and I’m sure only pretty special people get “flocked”!

Thank you!🌹

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

It would have been in everyone's best interest if the current immunity holder had been voted out when that plan had been put into place.

It's always anyone's guess once they get to Tribal...they just never know who they can really trust...

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Great report on your knees, Greg!    Good luck at your surgeon's appointment tomorrow.  How is Linda feeling?  Hoping for a quick recovery after her shoulder surgery next week.

• Like 1