When is your new cruise date?

UGACamper

Sept 6th Radiance out of NYC to CA/NE was cancelled so we moved over to Sept 6th out of Baltimore to Bermuda.  However, haven’t put anything toward it but the 100dollar deposit and the rate I booked gives us final payment 30 days prior. So we’ll decide August 1st if we feel comfortable sailing at that point If Carnival is up and running.  I’ll lose 100 bucks for safety’s sake. Regardless, we need to book something to use the 600 Obc offer and our Fcc from our hurricane cruise last September.  We’re definitely booking the Magic to Canada/NE for 2021 at some point. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, UGACamper said:

Were you cancelled? If you chose OBC, have you rebooked and for when?

We were cancelled twice now (March 30 6 day Horizon, May 29 Horizon 8 day Southern) and rebooked for July (Magic 8 day Southern) Someone has to be one of the first and I hope to be one of them.

First we were canceled for may 9th sunrise so I rescheduled for may 17th on the sunrise... now its canceled too.

So we changed it to september 20th on the pride to Bermuda. 

I would get on that ship if they started cruising tomorrow.

• Like 1

Original cruise was Apr 11. Cancelled by Carnival, rebooked with FCC and new deposit for May 31. Cancelled by Carnival so we took FCC and OBC. Re-booked for Aug 1. Used FCC for full fair due to price difference and received my $600 OBC plus some additional for previous deposits. Also had our Sep 5 Cruisetour to Alaska with Princess cancelled.

• Like 1

Cancelled on May 10th and rebooked same cruise on August 7.  Lower price going from an OV cabin to a balcony cabin on Lido deck, so happy about that.  Will enjoy the $600 OBC.  I think things will be more normal by July and am hopeful August sailings are a go.  I will miss my May cruise that I was looking forward to.

• Like 1

Carnival canceled May 2 2020 ABC cruise...moved all costs for that to Sunrise cruise on July 27...even "upgraded" to a Balcony suite and a few $$ OBC...Carnival canceled that....waived white flag and gave up on cruising for 2020...maybe...moved all $$ to Horizon ABC cruise for May 2021.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

Carnival canceled May 2 2020 ABC cruise...moved all costs for that to Sunrise cruise on July 27...even "upgraded" to a Balcony suite and a few $$ OBC...Carnival canceled that....waived white flag and gave up on cruising for 2020...maybe...moved all $$ to Horizon ABC cruise for May 2021.

When are you sailing May '21?

6 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

When are you sailing May '21?

Horizon ABC leaving May 29 outta Miami. I paid a few more $$$ for May 2021 vs what we had booked for next month, but like the itinerary enough to wait another year. 

2 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

Horizon ABC leaving May 29 outta Miami. I paid a few more $$$ for May 2021 vs what we had booked for next month, but like the itinerary enough to wait another year. 

We'll be sailing together! 

1 minute ago, bar1068 said:

Cool....just hope of course we'll actually sail. Have you had that cruise booked before all thats gone on, or a rebooking due to cancelation?

We booked that one back in October of last year. The one that got cancelled next month was on the Fascination. We rebooked that one for July '21. We decided to just fly to the DR in July of this year and stay at an AI. That will be our vacation this year. We'll end up taking 3 or 4 next year. 

Be sure to join our roll call. 🙂 

Our Sept 2020 to Canada on the Mardi Gras was cancelled, switched to the Radiance for Sept 2020 also cancelled so now we have the Magic booked for Aug 2021. Used our fcc for both and now we have $850 obc. Hope this is the last change we have to make.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

We booked that one back in October of last year. The one that got cancelled next month was on the Fascination. We rebooked that one for July '21. We decided to just fly to the DR in July of this year and stay at an AI. That will be our vacation this year. We'll end up taking 3 or 4 next year. 

Be sure to join our roll call. 🙂 

I'll have to join up that roll call....at least that one should last a year....assuming the cruise stays on track to sail next year. We've another "tenuous" vacation planned in August for 2 weeks at the Outer Banks.....probably our 2nd favorite "regular" vacation spot next to cruising....we don't know WHAT we'd do it that got slammed cause of all of this Corona stuff

• Like 1

following on from my last post 

both my May 2020 and September 2020 sailings have been cancelled. 

I got myself a personal vacation planner and now have got booked the following cruises: 

Carnival legend 25th May 2021

Carnival Legend 4th June 2021

Carnival Miracle 16th October 2021 

We still are looking at possibly September 2020 IF our airline still has flights going out if so there is a seven and a four day cruise from Long Beach we have our eyes on also 🙂

• Like 1