Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I finally got my first PUP email today. Thanks for fixing whatever the problem was X, but I'll keep following this thread for the value added service (answers). 😁

A sincere thanks to all the wonderful CC members that contribute to this thread. 

59 minutes ago, joetop2467 said:

Just got mine.  One point seems a little cheap for a 10 question quiz.

These points are valuable. Some  could be a point closer to getting a bag of laundry done and wear clean clothes home on the plane...

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, keesar said:

...and wear clean clothes home on the plane...

My strategy is to actually wear stinky clothes when traveling. Guarantees that whoever is sitting next to you asks to be moved and the customs agents won't want to spend more than the bare minimum of time around you. 😄

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

New quiz today for Europe destinations.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

1. Art

2. Coin

3. Coastline

4. Santorini

5. Organic

6. Pink

7. Baroque

8. Elegance

9. Cultural Experience

10. Bars

Enjoy!

Wow  --  we just received the quiz e-mail today - about 2 hours ago - 12:04 PM AK

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

My strategy is to actually wear stinky clothes when traveling. Guarantees that whoever is sitting next to you asks to be moved and the customs agents won't want to spend more than the bare minimum of time around you. 😄

Take a flight home out of Orlando with a family behind you who has not bathed or washed clothes for a week coming from a theme park.  Turn on the overhead fan to max. Or ask for another seat or travel with the cargo.  

10 hours ago, keesar said:

Take a flight home out of Orlando with a family behind you who has not bathed or washed clothes for a week coming from a theme park.  Turn on the overhead fan to max. Or ask for another seat or travel with the cargo.  

I was making a joke. When we travel we always ensure we pack an outfit specifically for the trip back home. All dirty clothes are packed in the check-in luggage.

Edited by cdn_tbird

On 4/22/2022 at 7:57 AM, dreams_of_travel said:

Not an impressive number, but I've earned 88 pts via the PuP quizes/seminars over the last year or so.  That won't ever get me to Zenith LOL!, but I'm happy enough with a free gelato scoop, and a small discount for internet upgrade.  YMMV   

Congratulations on your additional points.

We haven't earned that many & have participated on most activities...

We don't do the Social Media activities nor did we receive any PUP's for specific cruises.

However, between our recent cruise & the PUP's, we are close to the next  level...

Which is part of the fun 🙂 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, cdn_tbird said:

I was making a joke. When we travel we always ensure we pack an outfit specifically for the trip back home. All dirty clothes are packed in the check-in luggage.

So it wasn't you behind me on the flight home from the cruise? 😀   

• Haha 1

The latestest Power Up Promotion

You're Invited to Italty Webinar

30 Power Up Points for watching the entire presentation on May 3rd at 7pm.

Register to join the webinar by clicking on:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8379893109354406927?ecid=em_cel_gbr_23789351&rid=1587225837&emsc=UKCELCTNTELXCAPCVALMIDHOTYESBK&empf=Y&emct=E&lnkid=EM_CTA&utm_campaign=ELX&utm_content=&utm_source=23789351&utm_medium=email&consumer_id=115251583

PUP.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2