Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

14 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Is it possible to get this thread back to the topic of power up points?  There is a lot of thread drift going on and anyone who wants to learn about power up points would appreciate staying on topic if possible

Seems natural that there will be drift until the next power points opportunity. 

I thought we addressed several months ago.

17 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Is it possible to get this thread back to the topic of power up points?  There is a lot of thread drift going on and anyone who wants to learn about power up points would appreciate staying on topic if possible

On 11/23/2022 at 7:37 PM, Ipeeinthepools said:

There are no PUP opportunities, we're just killing time until Celebrity provides another opportunity.  As soon as there is another PUP opportunity, we'll return to normal programming.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Is it possible to get this thread back to the topic of power up points?

Of course.  As soon as there is information about PUP, someone will post it here.  I expect that in about 5 days people will start posting that they have received the points they earned in December. And as soon as someone receives another opportunity, they will post it here too.

In the meantime, why not discuss related topics?

42 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Of course.  As soon as there is information about PUP, someone will post it here.  I expect that in about 5 days people will start posting that they have received the points they earned in December. And as soon as someone receives another opportunity, they will post it here too.

In the meantime, why not discuss related topics?

I see no harm in it and no one has been offended in any way. Speaking of PUP's I was told this morning we should see them by the 15th of this month.   Before you know it there will be another activity to discuss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I see no harm in it and no one has been offended in any way. Speaking of PUP's I was told this morning we should see them by the 15th of this month.   Before you know it there will be another activity to discuss. 

What's your inside source of information?

17 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

What's your inside source of information?

I spoke with a very knowledge rep at engagement centre this morning re another issue and we spoke of the December 20th webinar and she said we should see the 5 points awarded the 14th or 15th.  I'm not chasing them but I'm sure they will be there. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Where are out PuPs Celebrity!!!

Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, drakes2 said:

When we registered for the seminar, it was written that the points would be credited by the 14th of January.  That will be this Saturday.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, omeinv said:

Getting back on track, I got my 5 points today (Jan 13, 23) for the last webinar.

Harris

Denver, CO

I just received my 5 points in the last hour, too.

(chiming in... ME TOO)

After 15 years of cruises with Celebrity, I've made it halfway to Zenith... but, I've got an ace in the hole... looking at the bottom of my points page, there's one which will help push me over the line (no idea what it is or where it came from), but I've got THAT going for me, in the year 2039 !  lol

i-8RT449L-XL.jpg

Tom

26 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I just received my 5 points in the last hour, too.

I also got my 5 points. Guess that's why previously the website was under maintenance.  Pretty scary when yesterday it showed zero. 

5 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

(chiming in... ME TOO)

After 15 years of cruises with Celebrity, I've made it halfway to Zenith... but, I've got an ace in the hole... looking at the bottom of my points page, there's one which will help push me over the line (no idea what it is or where it came from), but I've got THAT going for me, in the year 2039 !  lol

i-8RT449L-XL.jpg

Tom

I think it's when you do an open book on board, without a specific cruise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

I think it's when you do an open book on board, without a specific cruise.

Thanks... I forgot I did that. This way, my next cruise will be that much less costly (the way I prefer to look at it, lol)

Tom

33 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

(chiming in... ME TOO)

i-8RT449L-XL.jpg

Tom

Properly scaled, the Captains Club Tiers should be spaced like this on Celebrity's website:

image.png.8cb355277f5c4b87e29b236bead02a15.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, boy!!  Puts me up to 1,233...

Now I'm at only 1,767 points until Zenith...

That's only 127 7-night cruises in an OV cabin...or 85 7-night cruises in a balcony cabin...or 51 7-night cruises in a Concierge or Aqua...

So...hmmmmm...if I take four Celebrity cruises a year....I'll get there by the age of 81...or 91...or 101...

Can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mahdnc said:

Properly scaled, the Captains Club Tiers should be spaced like this on Celebrity's website:

image.png.8cb355277f5c4b87e29b236bead02a15.png

So true. Though that would probably bring even more attention to the fact that some intermediate level might be indicated (not holding my breath)!

Tom