Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

10 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

Not even close to "everyone". Neither I nor my wife received anything.

Ok, change that to, "1st week of January 2022 many of us received a gift.  Many did not".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2022 at 8:54 AM, tkere said:

I have not received a power point email since August 2022.  I tried emailing them and resigning up (but it says I am already registered).  Any advise?

That's why we're here!  Keep checking regularly and get notice of new opportunities [and answers!!!]

On 12/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, Bruin Steve said:

We actually have back-to-back 24 nights booked for the Millennium in Japan for March/April 2024.  We originally booked back in 2019 before Covid hit, then lifted and shifted several times...We can't wait...

Are these cruises still showing up online as available? We have these also. March 4 and March 16 2024 and they show up in my booked cruises list but our friends that want to come can't see them online. Very odd, and Celebrity call center can't explain that.

Lots of speculation going on.  They are almost certainly sold out but there’s always a chance something bad is happening to them.

head over to the most recent posts on jeremybe’s thread titled Asia 2024 — Something Interesting at Play to see the discussion

Edited by WestLakeGirl

Morning all,

JUST discovered this thread...

I was normally receiving PUP emails until October, and initially thought that ever since I booked a cruise, that X stopped sending PUP emails to delay status for this particular cruise (South Carib islands in Dec '22).

I'm still not sure if this was a coincidence, but in any case, I registered here and added a daily email warning for this thread in case I "miss" any PUP email.

Thank you for posting the 24/25 Asia cruise webinar, got to watch it before the Jan 3rd deadline! 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 10:52 AM, Tharkhold said:

Morning all,

JUST discovered this thread...

I was normally receiving PUP emails until October, and initially thought that ever since I booked a cruise, that X stopped sending PUP emails to delay status for this particular cruise (South Carib islands in Dec '22).

I'm still not sure if this was a coincidence, but in any case, I registered here and added a daily email warning for this thread in case I "miss" any PUP email.

Thank you for posting the 24/25 Asia cruise webinar, got to watch it before the Jan 3rd deadline! 🙂

Does anyone know if we are receiving any PUP'S activities this week?  Would be nice I'm not far from Elite plus. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Silent Penguin said:

I watched the webinar about Asia. I can't remember the exact date but it was close to Christmas. It's my first PUP experience.  How long does it take to be credited to my account? 

By January 14th

7 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

Maybe, maybe not. Since the viewing period extended into early January, they may not credit until February.

They did say 2 weeks from end of month which brings the date to mid January but in reality the way things are going coupled with the fact they do not have enough staff could very well be February or longer. 

16 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

They did say 2 weeks from end of month

The webinar was available until 03 January. 14 days from the end of January is 14 February. Since I doubt they'll split it up by when you actually watched it, I'm assuming everyone gets it mid-February. But it could go either way.

21 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

The webinar was available until 03 January. 14 days from the end of January is 14 February. Since I doubt they'll split it up by when you actually watched it, I'm assuming everyone gets it mid-February. But it could go either way.

I recall that my now deleted email about this webinar stated PUPs would be credited January 14! 

10 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

I recall that my now deleted email about this webinar stated PUPs would be credited January 14! 

I still have my email which says January 14th. I also have a screen shot of the end of the webinar.  

• Like 1