Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

9 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

We’ll end up talking about PowerUp Points. 

I agree.  No need for another thread, we'll come back to PUP when it's appropriate.  But based on your chart, it doesn't look like we'll have any opportunities for February points, but perhaps something in March.

On 1/20/2024 at 2:46 PM, GimmeOcean said:

I wish RCI did something similar with Crown & Anchor.

I agree. I appreciate that loyalty levels transfer . I wish a portion of points could be swapped . Maybe not, as much trouble as they have updating PUP that might not work out.

On 1/20/2024 at 8:02 PM, rotoal said:

Actually classic.  On our second Celebrity cruise I got in line for my free gelato scoop and DH decided to pass it up.  He has never missed his free scoop since that cruise!

i think that the majority of people remember to get their scoop on the last sea day, after noticing the line for gelato.

In August of 2021, when Edge returned to sailing, we had complimentary gelato every day.

It was delish😋

13 minutes ago, Sunny Pearl said:

In August of 2021, when Edge returned to sailing, we had complimentary gelato every day.

It was delish😋

Nothing beats gelato in a big waffle cone.  I enjoyed the fruit flavors.  

Edited by keesar
  • Like 1

I enjoy doing the webinars for the Power Up Points. I looked back at my notes and have accumulated 125 points so far which isn’t bad. It started in June 2020 and I’ve been doing all of them except those Facebook ones. I haven’t cruised since Feb 2020 so hopefully will be booking something for next year and use my Elite status for some perks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Travelexpert35 said:

I enjoy doing the webinars for the Power Up Points. I looked back at my notes and have accumulated 125 points so far which isn’t bad. It started in June 2020 and I’ve been doing all of them except those Facebook ones. I haven’t cruised since Feb 2020 so hopefully will be booking something for next year and use my Elite status for some perks. 

What are the facebook Power Up Points? I do not think I am aware of them

2 minutes ago, mariemacdonald said:

Bunch of the PUP where posting to different social media.  I just created dummy accounts and did them there.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mariemacdonald said:

They ask you to post something on social media. It is not ongoing. It is like the webinars and quizes. When there is a PUP opportunity involving social media there is an end date deadline to complete to get the PUP points..

Edited by Charles4515

48 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

They ask you to post something on social media. It is not ongoing. It is like the webinars and quizes. When there is a PUP opportunity involving social media there is an end date deadline to complete to get the PUP points..

I hate having to spam my friends & family for corporate PR purposes. I'd probably pass on those.

• Like 3

On 1/22/2024 at 8:31 AM, DaKahuna said:

I beg to disagree - the pistachio is the best. 

Zero pistachio gelato on the Silhouette this month. And even finding someone to staff the Bacio Gelateria has been a hassle on several ships lately

1 hour ago, sofietucker said:

Zero pistachio gelato on the Silhouette this month. And even finding someone to staff the Bacio Gelateria has been a hassle on several ships lately

When I ordered my Affogato at Cafe Al Bacio, the head barista send one of the servers over to get the gelato for my drink.  Had to tell him twice what he needed him to get. 

• Like 1