Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

My first Celebrity cruise was on the Chandris Amerikanis August 4-11, 1992.  After requesting credit for this "missing cruise", Celebrity gave me 30 Captain's Club points.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyntil8ing said:

That must have been way back. Our first cruise in 2009 earned 2 points for a Concierge cabin. The current points system came about in 2013.

We cruise too many different lines to earn high tier anywhere. Our five cruises last year were on four different lines. Our three cruises this year are on three different lines. Depending on cruise and cabin choices, we might get to Elite Plus in 2025, but it's really not important to us.

Yes, it was waaay back.  Like around 2000 and earlier.

10 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

I got the point.

My husband did not.

The Earth will not shatter.

What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

White Castle😋

Hey, you asked! 😉

• Haha 1

New Opportunity...

Get excited for a new webinar with Celebrity Cruises President Laura Hodges Bethge. Learn about what’s new and what’s hot—from the launch of our newest ship Celebrity AscentSM to Celebrity Edge® in Australia to everything you need to know about this year’s President's Cruise aboard Celebrity BeyondSM. Rounding out the show will be our popular Captain’s Club members Q&A session—don’t miss it.

Register to watch by March 21, 2024, and earn 30 Power Up Points.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stem to Stern said:

I just got the new opportunity email at 4:38pm Florida time.

Now all I need is my evening cocktail and sushi and my day will be full and complete.

lol sounds like a good day.

No cocktail or sushi but I have prosecco and pizza to go with the PUP

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

How long is the presentation and do you need to do anything at the end?

40 minutes according to Harris!

27 minutes ago, omeinv said:

Because the question seems to come up with each webinar, I timed this one.  it's 40 minutes long. 

Harris

Denver, CO

6 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

How long is the presentation and do you need to do anything at the end?

Nothing to do at the end.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ex-Airbalancer said:

It felt like it took for ever 😳

interesting, it appears the Mclass will probably be sold off by the time the next class of ship appears 

That's great.  I hope the new owners renew them for future environmental standards and offer a premium experience – then I'll be all over them!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

It felt like it took for ever 😳

interesting, it appears the Mclass will probably be sold off by the time the next class of ship appears 

Some might recall that Pullmantur, after scrapping all of their ships but one (I think), announced an agreement with Celebrity to buy 2 of their M-Class ships.  Even though several argued with me, the obvious two to go would be Constellation and Infinity, since they are the only 2 M-Class ships not to be revolutionized.  This could have made a lot of sense for Pullmantur, as they'd be operating 3 ships, Horizon, Constellation and Infinity.

Celebrity immediately denied the report, but where there's smoke there's fire.  Ultimately, Pullmantur went under, leaving Celebrity with 4 M-Class ships; 2 revolutionized and 2 not.

But it seems apparent that Celebrity would like to rid themselves of at least 2 of the M-Class, if not all 4.  And you may have noted that she said nothing about revolutionizing the remaining 2 M-Class ships, even though the question was about revolutionizing their older ships.

29 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

That's great.  I hope the new owners renew them for future environmental standards and offer a premium experience – then I'll be all over them!

Maybe RCG will do a joint venture with another Spanish company so they can send all their old RCL/ Celebrity to the new company