Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

43 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got 1 point in my (and DW's) account on Mar 14 [for the questionnaire] but didn't get the 5 points for the Turkey webinar.  And I actually watched it all the way through!

I, like you, only received 1 point even though I watched the webinar for Turkey. If they don't show up by tomorrow I'll either email or call the following:

CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com

Captains Club 1-800-760-0654

41 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Where can I read more about what counts on Azamara, and when that is set to end?  

Azamara hasn’t yet said when they are going to end the CC reciprocity.

You can look up Azamara Circle on their website.  Their point values are different than X, but the points currently still transfer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I got 1 point in my (and DW's) account on Mar 14 [for the questionnaire] but didn't get the 5 points for the Turkey webinar.  And I actually watched it all the way through!  So far no one has posted that they get the 1 point one day and the other 5 later, so I guess I have lost those.  Bummer, as these may be the last ones that count on Azamara.

If you took a screen shot at the end of the Webinar, send it in to claim your 50 PUP/ 5 CC  points.

We got our points for attending the Turkey webinar.  Whilst not wowed by the webinars so far we're hoping for more of them.  With the cruises we're doing this year we'll be, we think, about 40 points shy of Elite Plus by the time of our xmas infinity cruise next year.

(We're not really wowed these days by captains club benefits as we book always included and suite class (so no benefit to a discount on upgrading drinks package), but the extra laundry at elite plus would be useful)

2 hours ago, oceancrusin said:

I, like you, only received 1 point even though I watched the webinar for Turkey. If they don't show up by tomorrow I'll either email or call the following:

Good luck emailing Celebrity Engagement Center. I did 3 times before a cruise that has come and gone and never heard a peep. Have also emailed them twice since then about something else and still nothing 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

Good luck emailing Celebrity Engagement Center. I did 3 times before a cruise that has come and gone and never heard a peep. Have also emailed them twice since then about something else and still nothing 

Oh 😔

Thanks for letting me know it’s pretty much a lost cause… kicks rock down the road.

3 hours ago, oceancrusin said:

I also never received the Turkey Webinar points as well as the Go Green points from my back to back on December 26th. I have received an email that they have sent an email to the department that awards the points, but I still haven't heard a thing.  Those points along with my cruise on March 25th would get us to the Elite status.  I don't know what else I can do at this point. 

37 minutes ago, rohudd1 said:

I also never received the Turkey Webinar points as well as the Go Green points from my back to back on December 26th. I have received an email that they have sent an email to the department that awards the points, but I still haven't heard a thing.  Those points along with my cruise on March 25th would get us to the Elite status.  I don't know what else I can do at this point. 

Though emailing has been a lost cause for many of us, while you are onboard, try talking to the Captain's Club Host ( I'm not sure if that's the correct title). Bring whatever documentation you have with you and ask nicely if s/he can help you. I can't promise it will help, but it's worth a shot. The host on my last cruise was able to help us get our now adult kids' cruise points straightened out.

Edited by MamaFej

8 hours ago, talljules1 said:

we think, about 40 points shy of Elite Plus

After our next cruise,  we will be 1 point shy of Elite+. However, provided we are given our double points for booking our cruise in September’21, we will be well over the 750 points required for Elite +.

Unfortunately, we won’t make 43 points before July ’22 to get us there before our cruise, but I will keep doing the PUP activities..

• Like 1

Has anyone had success emailing or calling and getting missing points? As some others mentioned, I did not get the points for the Turkey Webinar, but did get two points for other activities.   That leaves me two points away from Elite and our cruise is on April 9! 

If you were successful, where did you call or email?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, rohudd1 said:

Our Go Green points were included with the points for our sailing. Are you sure you didn’t get them when you cruise points posted? 

39 minutes ago, de160 said:

Has anyone had success emailing or calling and getting missing points? As some others mentioned, I did not get the points for the Turkey Webinar, but did get two points for other activities.   That leaves me two points away from Elite and our cruise is on April 9! 

Thanks!

I was missing points last summer and I called the Captains club directly.  They added the points.  I would explain that you are just the 2 points away from Elite and you didn't receive the 5 for the Webinar and that you'd like them added asap.  I do remember my points weren't added until the next month.  I hope they can add yours before your cruise.   Here are some captain club phone numbers.

• Captain's Club Assistance and Inquiries1-844-418-6824
  • Captain's Club International:1-316-554-5961
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, de160 said:

Thanks!

I called Captains Club at 800-760-0654. And told them what I was missing, They asked me to email them the proof of completed activities (I had screenshot). They then awarded the missing points by the 15th of the following month. That's happened 2x since PUPS began. 

18 hours ago, oceancrusin said:

Ditto here - and we've never had issues before with the PUP getting posted. 

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I called Captains Club at 800-760-0654. And told them what I was missing, They asked me to email them the proof of completed activities (I had screenshot). They then awarded the missing points by the 15th of the following month. That's happened 2x since PUPS began. 

Really...
Well, that's not going to happen. I didn't know I was required to keep screen shots of the completed webinars that I have watched.

Perhaps Celebrity should mention that 'if you don't receive the PUPs and you notify us, we won't believe you, so you better have proof'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oceancrusin said:

Really...
Well, that's not going to happen. I didn't know I was required to keep screen shots of the completed webinars that I have watched.

Perhaps Celebrity should mention that 'if you don't receive the PUPs and you notify us, we won't believe you, so you better have proof'

Maybe someone can send you a copy of their screenshot.

1 hour ago, oceancrusin said:

Good idea.

It's more the principle of it... following the instructions given, only to be told they need proof you did it. 

If you want to email me (my email is attached to my signature)  I have some info for you

5 hours ago, de160 said:

Thanks!

I had success finally by emailing (but it took them over a month to reply). With your timeline, calling would be the better idea.

1 hour ago, doodlefan said:

If you want to email me (my email is attached to my signature)  I have some info for you

Unless I've done something wrong in CruiseCritic, I don't see your signature. I went to your profile and I don't see your email there either. 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, oceancrusin said:

Unless I've done something wrong in CruiseCritic, I don't see your signature. I went to your profile and I don't see your email there either. 🤷‍♂️

It should be right under my name in this post     doodlelover    

at     sympatico   dot    ca

Edited by doodlefan

7 minutes ago, oceancrusin said:

Possibly you're like me and at some point turned off the signatures because they made the posts too long.  Not that I remember how to turn them back on 🙂

1 minute ago, hiccups said:

Possibly you're like me and at some point turned off the signatures because they made the posts too long.  Not that I remember how to turn them back on 🙂

Yeah, that sounds like something I would have done.