Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Not certain what points we have or have not received. Unlike hotel points,  celebrity doest provide monthly or running itemized  “statements”.  Happy to listen to the lackluster presentations if we get the points.  Don’t think any appeared for Turkey.  We shall see for Spain.

Just got back in town and checked my CC points.  They are up 10 points, so I can say I now have gotten my 5 points for Turkey and 5 points for Spain.  I can say that, but very surprised that Spain was posted so quick unless it is for something else or a mistake.  🙃

Either way, glad to have them posed and will see what happens over the next 30 days or so.

1 hour ago, shipshape sam said:

I can say I now have gotten my 5 points for Turkey and 5 points for Spain.  I can say that, but very surprised that Spain was posted so quick unless it is for something else or a mistake.

Spain points definitely haven't posted yet. You must have gotten those 5 from something else.

Latest Power Up Promotion 

830316112_Screenshot2022-03-17204412.thumb.jpg.d344e70e9784905c9a91bfbd98d38341.jpg

Link to the PUP quiz - https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

Answers

1 = 32

2 = Seafarers

3 = African

4 = Chromosome

5 = Beyond

6 = Kate

7 = Maritime

8 = 26

9 = Edge

10 = 4

Edited by 1CruiserCruiserCruiser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

8 minutes ago, 1CruiserCruiserCruiser said:

42941679_Screenshot2022-03-17204412.thumb.jpg.1cdec9ad8f8737dc10761172d09524aa.jpg

Link to the PUP quiz - https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

Answers

1 = 32

2 = Seafarers

3 = African

4 = Chromosome

5 = Beyond

6 = Kate

7 = Maritime

8 = 26

9 = Edge

10 = 4

Thank you SO MUCH. I checked and re-checked and then checked my answers again, and could NOT figure out what I was doing wrong!

I had answered "Mariners" to #2, based on the information given.

Image.png

On 394th glance, I now see that the word seafarers is used in another place.

I had tried Kate and Kate McCue on one. I had tried spelling out numerical answers, as well as numerals. I had tried capitalizing and not capitalizing.

OOF! I feel silly for not noticing "seafarers," given that the type is larger "mariners."

Edited by MamaFej
More info
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Thank you SO MUCH. I checked and re-checked and then checked my answers again, and could NOT figure out what I was doing wrong!

You're not the only one. I had to try this one several times also!

• Like 1

OMG, I tried 5 or 6 times. Then I capitalized all the answers, I had used previously, (I had used both "four" and "4" for the last answer) and I finally succeeded.

I had cut and pasted the words from the article, where seafarers, chromosome, and maritime, were lower case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rakes5 said:

OMG, I tried 5 or 6 times. Then I capitalized all the answers, I had used previously, (I had used both "four" and "4" for the last answer) and I finally succeeded.

I had cut and pasted the words from the article, where seafarers, chromosome, and maritime, were lower case.

Nope, still doesn't work.  "So close"

1 hour ago, 1CruiserCruiserCruiser said:

Latest Power Up Promotion 

830316112_Screenshot2022-03-17204412.thumb.jpg.d344e70e9784905c9a91bfbd98d38341.jpg

Answers

1 = 32

2 = Seafarers

3 = African

4 = Chromosome

5 = Beyond

6 = Kate

7 = Maritime

8 = 26

9 = Edge

10 = 4

We’ve answered all the same, but keep getting “so close” - grrrrt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

Nope, still doesn't work.  "So close"

Please give exact answers. Too many of us are doing something wrong. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

All of the answers can come from cut-and-paste except the last one. The text says "four", but you have to enter "4".

Glad you posted that, because I kept getting that I was "so close" and I knew my answers were correct!  

I did this stupid quiz a zillion times and entered the correct answers each time and got a "so close" message each time. I finally entered all the same answers using all lower case and it all registered as correct. (I used the #4 for the last answer rather than the word each time.)

1.  32

2. seafarers

3. african

4.  chromosome

5.  beyond

6.  kate

7.  maritime

8.  26

9.  edge

10. 4

THIS WASN'T WORTH THE AGGRAVATION!!!! i'm sorry for the yelling

Edited by Luvcrusn