Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, TeaBag said:

This was the worst webinar I have ever listened to.  All those long loud AHHs....terrible.

I totally agree.  This seemed like a really amateur production.  I also would have expected they would have enlisted someone with a better command of English.  Those AHHs were  ahh really annoying.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, luv4cruises said:

I am Elite and have never received Power Up Points or Move Up emails.  I’ve called Celebrity 3 times. They’ve checked my email. I receive other Celebrity emails . I have no idea how to remedy this. 

I gave up trying to get them to fix whatever the problem is. I get the "thank you for registering" and the email reminding me of the upcoming event. I just don't get the PUPs or the "thank you for attending" emails others get.

I just watch this thread and am very grateful for the CC members that post the links. I have never had any issue getting the points.

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

I got called into a meeting today and missed the Webinar.   Don't guess there is anyway to watch any recording and still get the points?

I need to know this also.  We’re out of town in central time zone and tried to tune in but we’re an hour late. So frustrating!

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I got called into a meeting today and missed the Webinar.   Don't guess there is anyway to watch any recording and still get the points?

The original email had this:

image.png.53d53329217d29ca074812bbefbf0070.png

I don't know how it is supposed to work. They sometimes add these to the newsletter you can find on the Captain's Club page but I have never figured out how to get points for those.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, keesar said:

I totally agree.  This seemed like a really amateur production.  I also would have expected they would have enlisted someone with a better command of English.  Those AHHs were  ahh really annoying.  

You better don't visit Spain then because this was pretty much as good as it gets for most Spaniards. 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

They did mention that it would be available in a few days 5o share with friends and/or family. 

You actually  want to torture family and friends with that amateur production?

• Like 1

I just received an email offering to watch the Spain webinar.  You can watch it at any time.

It has your name on it but you have to put your Captain's Club ID

Hopefully those of you who weren't able to watch it yesterday will get the email shortly as well.

Edited by doodlefan
  • Like 1

I just received a confirmation from Captain's Club re yesterday's Spain webinar, but I never received one for the Turkey webinar. Did anyone else? If I don't get the points added mid month for Turkey, has anyone been able to get Captain's Club to add them manually?  New to this so appreciate any answers!

18 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I have had an email tonight, giving a link to the recording, which can be watched ‘at your leisure.’  The points.will be awarded on 15th April.

Strangely, I was not sent the email after the Turkey presentation.

Sherylc said:

“If I don't get the points added mid month for Turkey, has anyone been able to get Captain's Club to add them manually?“

There was an occasion once when I wasn’t awarded the points for, I think a quiz. I sent the screen shot that I had taken telling me I had got all the questions correct to Celebrity and I was told they would add the points the following month.

Edited by upwarduk

9 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

They did mention that it would be available in a few days 5o share with friends and/or family. 

I received an email today from Celebrity and it gave me the information to register and watch the recording, which I am doing right now.  

1 hour ago, keesar said:

You actually  want to torture family and friends with that amateur production?

I don't think these are supposed to be Oscar worthy for their creative merit or have a TED Talk following. Tough crowd. 

But yes, I did receive a confirmation email for this one and the previous Turkey presentation. 

• Like 1