Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

39 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Let's hope they post. So far I had nothing posted for either:

• Booking a Caribbean cruise
  • Gift Box
  • Webinar

Didn't get a confirmation Email from the last webinar either and now the hotel promotion.

If these points don't post by end of May I'll file a complaint with the Florida AG since Celebrity isn't reacting.

I received confirmations within 24 hours.  Points tend to take around 30 days to get posted.

2 hours ago, keesar said:

I received confirmations within 24 hours.  Points tend to take around 30 days to get posted.

22.10.21= 5 points proof for booking cruiseX

09/12/21=5 points, proof for booking cruiseX

I have twice claimed points for booking a cruise, but they have not been awarded either time.

I contacted Captain’s Club on their FB site and was told that the Power Up points were not on offer, when I booked my cruise on 16th September 2021.🙈

05/01/22 Gift Box 

My Gift Box points were awarded on 10/02/22

The webinar points won’t be awarded until mid March, as they show mid month AFTER the Turkey webinar took place, which was 17 /25 February 2022.

9 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Will I have any issue getting my extra 12 points following our current Reflection sailing (since I opted for the "Go Green" program), or is that typically an automatic process?

Tom

I have never had a problem getting my points for various activities and cruises.  You should be ok too, I hope.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Will I have any issue getting my extra 12 points following our current Reflection sailing (since I opted for the "Go Green" program), or is that typically an automatic process?

As long as they recorded the option. On our last cruise, our cabin attendant was not notified that we had elected Go Green until we told her. But the points credited along with the cruise.

Edited by mahasamatman
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Von & John said:

Quick question on the Go Green Promo...

Is it one point for the cruise or 1 point per night?

Thanks 🙂

It's one additional night of points. If you're in an inside, you'll get 2 extra. If you're in an Aqua, you'll get 5 extra, etc.

Ours showed up when the cruise points did. 

On 2/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, Von & John said:

Quick question on the Go Green Promo...

Is it one point for the cruise or 1 point per night?

Thanks 🙂

It’s one extra nights points.

EG we were in a balcony cabin, points per night for a balcony=3.

So we had +3 points.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, Purplsmurf said:

Points for booking a cruise aren’t awarded until the cruise is over…….at least that has been my experience 

I received 5 points for booking a cruise that is scheduled for December.  Points came the next month as typical for any activity, cruise is still 9 months away.

2 hours ago, garyl62 said:

I received 5 points for booking a cruise that is scheduled for December.  Points came the next month as typical for any activity, cruise is still 9 months away.

Wow! I didn’t get mine until after the cruise was over

13 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Another webinar was just announced today. This one is on Spain on March 10. Five Captains Club points.

We signed up for it as we will be doing Spain next year on the Apex.

20 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Another webinar was just announced today. This one is on Spain on March 10. Five Captains Club points.

Do you have a link to it? I've signed up for PowerUp points but never get the emails for some reason. (They're not in spam or blocked or anything like that.)

I just registered. Thanks for the heads up, everyone.

Here is the full link that should work for others that are interested: https://click.email.celebritycruises.com/?qs=ef69a018e09dfd65ea90d9a969be736e8175f84b3ab85df1c5cb014bdd295e3af3458a97f2eda6da4b8ca934ec21a26983ed8b55f7677a722ba89d010686c7a4

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

This is a unique one in that you can add up to 3 additional Captains Club members on your registration who will be "watching" it with you.

On many of the prior webinars, you could add more Capt Club members where the numbers were all loaded into the same field.  The difference here is the format--separate fields for each CC number.