Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

24 minutes ago, publicpersona said:

Nope, the issue of the screen randomly fading towards dark and then back to normal occurred on my iPad where there isn't a mouse. And the iPad itself wasn't being touched at all. This was using Safari as the web conferencing software said Chrome wasn't supported.

Interesting - I used chrome and had no issues...

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I always take a screen shot of the last page, in case I need to claim the points. It’s sufficient to have run through the webinar from start to finish and your points will be awarded.

TMALum, why not watch via the UK link, next Wednesday 6pm GMT.

The email invitation only came last night. Link in post# 3977.

They set it up differently this time. Each user that registered had a unique URL. I just saved the URL. However the only time I have emailed about missing PUP points, they added them with no questions asked. 

51 minutes ago, publicpersona said:

Nope, the issue of the screen randomly fading towards dark and then back to normal occurred on my iPad where there isn't a mouse. And the iPad itself wasn't being touched at all. This was using Safari as the web conferencing software said Chrome wasn't supported.

Odd. I've watched every webinar using Chrome on my tablet or computer or phone and not ever had that problem. 

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Odd. I've watched every webinar using Chrome on my tablet or computer or phone and not ever had that problem. 

This was on an iPad. When I clicked on the webinar link, it gave me a dialog box that the browser was unsupported. It did give me the option to continue, and it seemed to work. But I was concerned that whatever incompatibility it was seeing would prevent logging the PUP, so I launched in Safari.

3 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

I just got a confirmation email "Thank You for Attending our Live Webinar" that confirms the points. Nice touch.

I just got emails offering us 50 PUPs for watching the recording. 

That makes me think I'm not going to get points for watching live yesterday. I've only gotten points for one of the three I watched in the past, so it's not really a surprise, just a disappointment.  

Update, just received it...

Thank you for attending our exclusive Captain’s Club webinar all about Turkey yesterday. It was an absolute pleasure to introduce you to this incredible destination and all that it has to offer. We’ve recorded the webinar for you to view again at your leisure. Just click the video link below or share the experience with friends and family. Plus, you’ll receive 50 Power Up Points* for participating in this event.

7 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

I just got emails offering us 50 PUPs for watching the recording. 

That makes me think I'm not going to get points for watching live yesterday. I've only gotten points for one of the three I watched in the past, so it's not really a surprise, just a disappointment.  

I have watched videos post the 'original' airing and gotten points. Hope you can watch and get the points!

20 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

I have watched videos post the 'original' airing and gotten points. Hope you can watch and get the points!

I'm glad it has worked for you. I'd be willing to rewatch yesterday's as well as the previous ones, though I don't think it will do any good. 

They are finally sending me the emails, after dozens of requests over 14 months. Until recently, I had to rely on the kindness of the lovely people in this thread who posted the links. 

We have gotten 39 points, so far, and I am grateful for those. 

Edited to add: I responded to this afternoon's e email inviting me to watch the webinar I watched live yesterday with screen caps of the last wave goodbye and the "Thank You. The webinar has ended" page, along with our Captains Club numbers. Maybe I'll get lucky this time. 

Edited by MamaFej
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

I just got a confirmation email "Thank You for Attending our Live Webinar" that confirms the points. Nice touch.

Thank you for posting this ... prompted me to check my e-mail.  Unfortunately I did not receive this confirmation e-mail even though I did register for/watch the "original" last night.  However I did receive an e-mail inviting me to watch the recently recorded webinar to obtain points lol.   Guess I'm one of the ones who has to wait and wonder for another month to see if I will be awarded the points for watching 😂

Received the following email to view the webinar and earn the points after the live webinar

We recently hosted a Captain’s Club webinar all about Turkey. If you were not able to attend, we recorded the webinar for you to view now. Just click the video link below and enter your name, email address and Captain’s Club ID. Watch the presentation in its entirety by March 4th and you’ll receive 50 Power Up Points.*

I look forward to seeing you on board soon.

Play Video

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rakes5 said:

Received the following email to view the webinar and earn the points after the live webinar

We recently hosted a Captain’s Club webinar all about Turkey. If you were not able to attend, we recorded the webinar for you to view now. Just click the video link below and enter your name, email address and Captain’s Club ID. Watch the presentation in its entirety by March 4th and you’ll receive 50 Power Up Points.*

I look forward to seeing you on board soon.

Play Video

I got this email too and am grateful since I was tardy by nearly an hour on Thursday. I've registered for the webinar for UK Captain's Club members, but the start time for that begins when we are out to lunch with friends. This option is perfect since it allows watching at one's convenience!

On 2/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

They set it up differently this time. Each user that registered had a unique URL. I just saved the URL. However the only time I have emailed about missing PUP points, they added them with no questions asked. 

What email address did you contact please? 

17 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

Hope everyone can  get link to watch the Turkey video AND get the  5 Captain's Club points.  

I did see my notice email this morning from Andrea Shay

Was unable to watch the live presentation, but received the link for the recorded video.

Watched the video, but it's always questionable if you get your points.... sigh.