Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Looks like I have PUP's to thank for 41 points 🙂

Tom

Hee hee.  Do you know what you just started???...

I have 66 PUP's, 30 bonus points from a double points booking bonus and 3 bonus points from Go Green.  I have to do further research against my PUP notes to make sure I have them all.  But I think I must be missing some Go Green points.  I wonder how many hundreds of phone calls to Captains Club this could have saved if it had been done from the beginning.

It has been asked many times on the 261 pages of comments on this thread how one can find how many points they've gotten from PUP activities. Most of us have said (myself included) you need to subtract your cruise point total from the overall total to find the PUPs total. I just discovered (some of you may already know this, so please excuse the repetition if you know) but it's on the X site! 

Sign in, then click the arrow below your name and click My Tier and Points. Then scroll down and click Points History and the PUPs (along with the activity that you did to earn them) are there along with your previous cruises.

Edited by Luvcrusn
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

It has been asked many times on the 261 pages of comments on this thread how one can find how many points they've gotten from PUP activities. Most of us have said (myself included) you need to subtract your cruise point total from the overall total to find the PUPs total. I just discovered (some of you may already know this, so please excuse the repetition if you know) but it's on the X site! 

Sign in, then click the arrow below your name and click My Tier and Points. Then scroll down and click Points History and the PUPs (along with the activity that you did to earn them) are there along with your previous cruises.

Yes, Stem to Stern told us back on post #6498 

4 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

To piggyback on this:

if the phrase "Club Points" is clickable, when you click on it a drop down will show you your base points for that cruise as well as the bonus points for Go Green or Double Points booking bonus.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

100% agree, we can't be disappointed that someone didn't read every single post when we're already on page 261

That is quite true.  I think the reaction was more from the fact that the same information was posted within the same hour.  Or we could go back to talking about gelato....

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m no longer getting invitations for Power Up Points.  Can anyone give me an idea how to start receiving the emails again. Thanks.

Same with me. Not sure why or how to sign up again. Well... I did sign up again but who knows if it holds.

I do get Share your thoughts emails after a cruise so that works but no more marketing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

That is quite true.  I think the reaction was more from the fact that the same information was posted within the same hour.  Or we could go back to talking about gelato....

Exactly. I just never occurred to me that someone would post on a thread without being up to date with the current topic.

14 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Exactly. I just never occurred to me that someone would post on a thread without being up to date with the current topic.

I was up to date...but missed one...and I apologized in advance.  My face is red. Sorry again. 

16 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

It’s easy to do if you begin a post, get interrupted, and then return to complete and submit your post without seeing anything that was was posted in the interim. Both @Stem to Stern and @Luvcrusn took the time to post something helpful on this thread. I appreciate their efforts.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I was up to date...but missed one...and I apologized in advance.  My face is red. Sorry again. 

I can understand that especially with all the off topic post.

All my cruises before 2014 seem to be missing although my CC points are accurate.  How about everyone else?

18 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

No apology needed. We've all done that before including me. 

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

The gelato on Azamara was Azamazing...and included.  Or was it even gelato?  Oh wait,  Wrong cruise line.  LOL.

The gelato on Celebrity isn't bad. I keep reading about how good it is with espresso but I haven't tried it yet. 

• Like 1