Princess Video

trbarton

Of all the lines I believe Princess employee seem to be the happiest and shows how they treat the guest/passengers.  My RCCL and Disney experiences have been hit and miss.  I was on X once and they were as good (maybe better) than Princess (although that was 21 years ago).   I can't wait to see my Princess family again either. . .

40 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

I seriously doubt if the employees did that video voluntarily.  Why would they?  I am sure that there was a good bit of corporate pressure to do it.

That reminds me or a promo at the company I had worked for. The promo was promoting how great it was to work at this new plant location.

One person was quoted that show liked living in that area because of how things are improving all the time. But in person she told me that although the quote was accurate, it was accurate because things could not possibly have been any worse.

The promo also had a person in the NYC HQ pictured with the NYC skyline out of his office window. He was also saying how great a workplace this new one was in a southern state. Of course, he did not have to live or work there.

We have met some amazing crew members on Princess ships. For the most part they are upbeat, friendly, and interesting.We have only ever encountered 2 who were not good. Both were on the same cruise. We had the absolute worst steward of all time and also had the only Assistant CD we've encountered who was rude and didn't seem happy. Hopefully this pandemic will have the side effect of these two people leaving Princess for good.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:19 AM, donaldsc said:

I seriously doubt if the employees did that video voluntarily.  Why would they?  I am sure that there was a good bit of corporate pressure to do it.

DON

Such an un-uplifting post!  Just what I needed to read.  👎