Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

1 hour ago, steamboats said:

PS: Bag is packed (yes, it´s early but I sleep better). But temps in Reykjavik making me freeze with 11°C/51°F).

Have fun! Icelandic weather is indeed quite cold, despite summer time! If you have some spare time in the evening, visit the Sky Lagoon in Reykjavik open up to 11pm in the evening instead of the overcrowded (and further away) Blue Lagoon to refresh yourself with their Ritual (self) treatment. :classic_smile: Not identical experiences but the convenience of Sky Lagoon is unbeatable for an after dinner swim!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but when is the first sailing/press trip? I just want to know when we’ll get a slew of pics and vids

the first revenue cruise is September 3rd; a Baltics cruise out of Amsterdam i believe.

1 minute ago, hallux said:

I had to stop watching the live stream (maybe I should have just muted it) the guy kept mumbling under his breath making it hard to understand him and from what I heard he had ZERO knowledge of the ship.

i muted it buuut prima is on now.

43 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Has there been any photos of the port side of the ship? I don't remember if that side had 1 or 2 of those dry slides and every picture has been of the starboard side.

Double dry slides each side

10 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Have fun! Icelandic weather is indeed quite cold, despite summer time! If you have some spare time in the evening, visit the Sky Lagoon in Reykjavik open up to 11pm in the evening instead of the overcrowded (and further away) Blue Lagoon to refresh yourself with their Ritual (self) treatment. :classic_smile: Not identical experiences but the convenience of Sky Lagoon is unbeatable for an after dinner swim!

Actually we´re doing the Sky Lagoon on Saturday but in the morning as the christening starts by 5 pm (local time, 7 pm Dutch/German time).

steamboats

• Like 1

Its so exciting that soon we will be seeing full ship tours.  The photos look incredible.  Vibe looks like private VIP areas on other ships just like a private Haven.  Boy has Vibe come a long way since that small area walled in with a bar and some loungers on Breakaway. 

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, steamboats said:

Actually we´re doing the Sky Lagoon on Saturday but in the morning as the christening starts by 5 pm (local time, 7 pm Dutch/German time).

steamboats

We are booked for Blue Lagoon on Saturday as well. Booked a volcano eruption sightseeing flight for later on Thursday this week - hoping weather holds out. See you onboard embarkation day Friday!!!

On 8/15/2022 at 6:58 PM, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

The boxes were given to random travel partners who attended the latest travel partner webinar. 

I received one of the "mystery" boxes. I am just waiting patiently (not) for the email from NCL with the lock combination so I know what is in it. The suspense mounts daily.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MandyGirl said:

We are booked for Blue Lagoon on Saturday as well. Booked a volcano eruption sightseeing flight for later on Thursday this week - hoping weather holds out. See you onboard embarkation day Friday!!!

Blue Lagoon and Sky Lagoon are two different things ;-). Sky Lagoon is in Reykjavik while the Blue Lagoon is closer to the airport (and the volcano).

Tried the volcano last year but it was quiet that day.

steamboats

maybe new or i saw it the first time today: imagination wall

from NCL HP:

Immerse yourself in AR with the all-new Imagination Wall in the photo gallery. Explore the jungle, encounter wild animals, embark on an icy adventure or dive under the sea!