Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

Nice that there's a 110 outlet by the bed, for those with a CPAP...

Commented before finishing the video.  When he goes out on the balcony and pans down and toward the aft, it seems as though there's a wall blocking the path outside.  Is that just a wind break or can you not walk around the aft of the ship on deck 8?  The deck plans seem to have it as just a wind break...

Edited by hallux
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, hallux said:

Commented before finishing the video.  When he goes out on the balcony and pans down and toward the aft, it seems as though there's a wall blocking the path outside.  Is that just a wind break or can you not walk around the aft of the ship on deck 8?  The deck plans seem to have it as just a wind break...

Happy CPAP user here! 🙂  Also, happy to see how spacious everything looks, although not a huge fan of the "art" . . . of well. I will be sailing on the inaugural sailing from NYC 10.6 for my brithday- I won't be complaining. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hallux said:

Yeah yay yay …. About freaking time!!!

But … but … why does it have to be right behind the bed rather than the end table ??? 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hallux said:

Wondered the same thing. I think it's just a wind break...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

Yeah yay yay …. About freaking time!!!

But … but … why does it have to be right behind the bed rather than the end table ??? 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Yes, I noticed that. Especially since I am sailing with a friend and we will use 2 beds. . . . oh well! still happy!! Come on 10/6!

• Like 1

Made it onboard late due to delayed flights. Missed the Gala Dinner and the Harpa but got tickets for the late show, so at least we made that.

We are already busy taking photos. Sneaked into the Vibes Beach Club and The Haven. More in my stories (Cruisediary_de). Here a sneak peek for those who wanted to know what's on tap at the Soleil/Luna Bar 😉.

steamboats 

story_1661586081527.jpg

• Like 13

9 hours ago, bortman23 said:

I don't see any Cabanas in the Vibe? Still for sale on my sailing though...

My eyes read this as no Canabus in the Vibe LOL.  My first thought was, Canabus is on the DO NOT allow list why would it be in the Vibe 🙂 🙂  

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, hallux said:

"split the difference" for when the beds are split or joined?

I don't quite understand what you mean. Anyway, here is a still from the YouTube kindly supplied by @bortman23 showing the outlet behind the bed ....

image.thumb.png.548e26983693ab1e5d7addeb03b03198.png

Therefore I'll need to bring this .....

FIRMERST 1875W Low Profile Flat Plug 1ft Extension Cord 14AWG 15A White - - Amazon.com

image.png.c78918c4d69c5d3a125952a2fb8660c8.png

Edited by bluesea777
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, steamboats said:

Made it onboard late due to delayed flights. Missed the Gala Dinner and the Harpa but got tickets for the late show, so at least we made that.

We are already busy taking photos. Sneaked into the Vibes Beach Club and The Haven. More in my stories (Cruisediary_de). Here a sneak peek for those who wanted to know what's on tap at the Soleil/Luna Bar 😉.

steamboats 

story_1661586081527.jpg

Thanks! The Haven lounge is nice!

• Like 1

I've been watching the live stream for an hour and 45 minutes now and.....boring!!!  I had to leave a couple of times because it was just blah, blah, blah to me.  That awful long haired male 'singer'.....good grief!  Where did they dig him up from?  Katy Perry was awful.  What's with the mushroom get up?  Fungus among us.  And that rubber bathing suit she's wearing with the tops of the trousers missing, yikes. Sorry, I guess I expected too much. We're going on Prima next July but I hope this 'christening' doesn't doom the ship.

Edited by Diver2014

4 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

I don't quite understand what you mean. Anyway, here is a still from the YouTube kindly supplied by @bortman23 showing the outlet behind the bed

Yes, I saw that, that's why I commented on the placement initially.  By "split the difference" I mean they made a compromise based on the two possible bed configurations.  Placing it where they did, it's convenient, and only slightly awkward, for the most common configuration (together as a queen bed), but not totally awkward for split beds as it would be if it were directly over the night stand in the queen bed configuration.

now a mushroom on stage :-)))))

the iceland singer you like or hate. many like him.

too much talking and no show. NCL should have a look how Aida is christening their ships.

Edited by Steff79
  • Thanks 1

Livestream went off line so I thought we weren't going to be able to see Katy Perry singing but I refreshed page and there she is 🙂

I really like Katy Perry so was very surprised how out of her element she was at the start of the christening.  She did loosen up as it went along.

was offline short,  than you should refresh again.

live stream is still online with perry

she is good, not sure about her mushroom outfit at beginning 🙂

but the rest is great

Edited by Steff79

16 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

was offline short,  than you should refresh again.

live stream is still online with perry

she is good, not sure about her mushroom outfit at beginning 🙂

but the rest is great

lol your mushroom comment was why I refreshed the page.  When it came back on for me she was in the sexy red dress she's wearing now.  I really like her.