Guess the ship...

Despegue

4 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Which Dam Ship?

3F06EF64-9E14-4A28-A9E4-EDFAF36E33A4.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

Veendam

I've got that shot, too

1213483858_lidopool6dolphins-veendam101_0554.thumb.JPG.48178082a0e32ecaa6a9cf3f1a8a9aa5.JPG

Its actually the Maasdam, but they had virtually identical sculptures at both ends of the pool. The “tell” are the colors of the frieze below the Magradome and the tiles around the pool.  Those two subtle differences make all the difference 🤓

17 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Its actually the Maasdam, but they had virtually identical sculptures at both ends of the pool. The “tell” are the colors of the frieze below the Magradome and the tiles around the pool.  Those two subtle differences make all the difference 🤓

Here is my pic of the Veendam's pool.  The dolphins appear to better condition than Maasdam's! 

IMG_2367.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Which dam ship and the name of the venue?

HAL.png

Never been on that ship, but I will guess, Eurodam.

And remember Copper, Tampa rays, 20 million budget, beat the 200 million dodgers tonight...

4 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

Never been on that ship, but I will guess, Eurodam.

And remember Copper, Tampa rays, 20 million budget, beat the 200 million dodgers tonight...

Your guess is wrong Sir!

And the Dodgers will still win the series 🙂 

2 hours ago, johnnyswitzerland said:

From the floor tables and seating, it must be a "Showroom at Sea" on an S or R class vessel, no?

I would guess a "S" class.  I remember the Maasdam having the dutch tiles around the stage opening and don't see them in this pic.  I would guess the Veendam.

Last nights World Series ended with a very exciting finish!  Batting last, as the "home" team does, has an advantage.  Only wish the Rays had actually been playing at home to see it here.  The Dodgers will have that advantage for game 6 and 7, but the Rays fans are very excited and certainly hopeful.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

I would guess a "S" class.  I remember the Maasdam having the dutch tiles around the stage opening and don't see them in this pic.  I would guess the Veendam.

Last nights World Series ended with a very exciting finish!  Batting last, as the "home" team does, has an advantage.  Only wish the Rays had actually been playing at home to see it here.  The Dodgers will have that advantage for game 6 and 7, but the Rays fans are very excited and certainly hopeful.

Winner! 🙂 That is the Veendam and the concept with the tables and chairs in front of the stage of what was originally her Rubens main show lounge (named after Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens) was introduced in August 2009 as the "Showroom at Sea" (nightclub ambiance")

Yes, wild game last night with the Dodgers giving a win with two outs in the bottom of the 8th away with their two throwing errors. The Rays have the momentum today for Game 5 but don't count the Dodgers out 😉 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sir PMP said:

Been on the Veendam, but cannot remember the white tablecloths..

The "Showroom at Sea" concept was announced in August 2008 as part of SOE II. Veendam got it during her Freeport dry-dock in April 2009 along with her ever popular  🤪 Retreat wading pool, Lanai staterooms, Mix, Slice, Merabella, Canaletto, etc. 

• Like 1